Spooky Time [Reddie x Stenbrough] Part 3 *FINALE*

The 13 year-olds walked the final block. Their Halloween night was coming to an end, but they enjoyed it while it lasted.

Just then, shattering glass and joyful shouts rang throughout the street. The boys stopped in their tracks and so did their hearts. Henry Bowers. "Does he have to show up everywhere?" Richie stood protectively in front of Eddie as they braced themselves for what was to come.

As if on cue, Henry stumbled out of the front yard of his house and onto the sidewalk, grinning from ear to ear. "What are you little shits doing out here?" He furrowed his eyebrows and rubbed his hands together menacingly. "Time for a real treat."

Eddie trembled and grabbed onto Richie's arm, and Stan looked at Bill nervously. "Okay, I'll give you a head start." Clearly drunk out of his mind, he squeezed his eyes shut. "Five, Four,"

The kids wasted no time and sprinted down the street, down the hill, and through the trees, still sweating they couldn't hear Henry behind them. After a little while, they stopped and looked around them, panting.

"Phew. That fucker's crazy." Richie beamed between heavy breaths. "Y-Yeah." Bill placed his hands on his head. A faint laughter came from their right and they turned, seeing a small smile begin to form in the darkness.

Not hesitating to discover the source, they ran again all the way back to Bill's house. Nothing else had bothered them until the following year.

suggestions? we might be running out of ideas