Far Too Young To Die [Stenbrough]

A clown was in their town.

It had snatched up Georgie, Bill's younger brother.

Bill was determine to find his brother.

He hadn't slept for days as he studied the map of the sewers. His brother had to be somewhere. He couldn't be dead.

He couldn't.

"Bill, your friend is here." Bill's mother said, with a fake sweetness to her voice. Bill looked up at saw Stan standing in the doorway.

"Hi Bill..." Stan said softly. Bill looked back down at the map. "What're you doing?" Bill stayed quiet, although regretting it.

"The sewers... are you going to look for your brother?" Stan asked, quietly. Bill nodded.

"I️-I️ have t-t-to." He stuttered, although maintaining a hopeful attitude. Stan sighed and took Bill's hand.

"Whatever happens, I️ will support you, but as much as I️ hate to say this, he's gone."

Bill abruptly stood up," N-NO, HE ISN'T-T!" Bill screamed and quickly walked out of the room. Stan's heart broke in two. He shouldn't have done that. Georgie was far too young too die, and he shouldn't be too harsh about it.

He walked outside to find Bill hiding near a tree in his backyard.

"Bill, I'm-" Bill stood up and hugged Stan. It was a tight hug, one of the tightest Stan has ever experienced. Stan felt comfort in this hug, though. It wasn't rough and painful, it was... warm and comforting. He wrapped his arms around Bill, and they just hugged.

"He was far too young to die, Bill. Far too young."

Lol sorry for not updating in like 3 days. Also, if you get the reference, you're my new best friend :)

[written by Paige]