Bitch [Reddie]

Eddie liked Richie.

It was really no secret anymore.

The losers club knew, the school knew. Hell, Henry Bowers knew!... which wasn't good.

There was one person who didn't know. The fucking oblivious bitch himself.

Richie.

"I think you should tell him." Stan said to Eddie as they walked out of school.

"No way! He's gonna hate me when I tell him! He's totally not gay, and he's too... fucking perfect!" Eddie says, dramatically. Stan groans and pushes Eddie. He yelps as he falls into another human.

"Bitch, what the fuck?!" The familiar sound of Richie's voice came from the arms that currently held Eddie. Eddie's heart dropped as he looked at Stan, who had a mischievous grin.

"Shit- Richie- I'm sorry, bitch." Eddie then realized what he ended his sentence with. His eyes widen and he stands up quickly.

"That bitch doesn't go with any of that sentence, bitch." Richie raises an eyebrow, smiling.

"Bitch, don't judge me!" Eddie sternly says.

"You're annoying, bitch." Richie laughs.

"Well, you're a cute-ass bitch!" Eddie's eyes widen when he realizes what he said. His hands fly up to his mouth and he makes a little squeak.

"Well, you're also a cute-ass bitch. Wanna go get some food, bitch?" Richie gives Eddie a smirk.

"W-what...? Uh- I mean, s-sure, bitch." Eddie gives him a lopsided grin. Richie nods and grabs Eddie's hand. They walk away from school with Stan standing in the back.

Stan was silently cheering, because his OTP was finally together.

And Bill was watching from a distance.

——
Hi! Paige here! I'm back, bitches! Lmao, hope you enjoyed.

{written and thought of by: Paige}