Spooky Time [Reddie x Stenbrough] Part 2

As the Gang of Four ran from house to house, they talked about everything Halloween, including candy, parties, and 'spooky' stories.

"And then he reached for the door knob, opened the door, and there lie Eddie's mom!" Richie screamed. Eddie made an angry squeal.

"Dammit, Richie! So not funny." He hit Richie's back with his now-full sack of candy, crossing his arms.

"It was terrifying anyway." The Trashmouth suppressed a smile and pretended to shiver.

Bill and Stan walked ahead of the two dark-haired boys, their conversation on something else. Stan felt as though he was gonna throw up any minute. Was it because of how much Halloween candy he ate or the fact he's standing within arm's length of his crush? Who knows. Bill was feeling the exact same way, but they both kept quite about that.

The shorter boys caught up with them after a little, and they walked by a house. It was dark, but next to it in full sight was a child, dressed from head to toe as a clown. A smile was plastered on their face, and they held a red balloon. The child watched as the boys walked past them giving an eery feeling, making the boys shiver.

"What a creep..." Stan muttered.

"Y-yeah."

"I think he got AIDS. There's that epidemic going around, you know? It messes you up, big time." Eddie shuddered and started fanning himself.

"Yeah, he probably got them from screwing your mom!" Richie laughed. Eddie went red with anger and screamed. "Shut up, Richie!"

"Calm down, Eddie Bear, it's just a joke, jeez. You're gonna get us in trouble!" Richie's face was that of concern. Eddie quietly apologized and stomped the rest of the way to Bill's house.

Sadly, after a while, it was time to go back to Bill's house, but not without another unexpected event.

trying to figure out a cover lol

stayed tuned for part 3