Narcissistic = Self Importance [Reddie]

Eddie's POV
"Sto-Stop it!" I shrieked and giggled at the same time as Richie tickled my ribs. "I... can't... breathe..." Whispering and starting to wheeze, I searched around the floor for my inhaler.

He noticed this and stopped, handing me a small plastic object. Closing my fingers around it, I brought it up to my mouth and squeezed the trigger, holding the medicine in.

He chuckled at my sudden panic attack and I elbowed him in the stomach, placing the cap back onto the inhaler. "What's so funny, pretty boy?" He blushed as I said this and ruffled his hair.

"Nothing. You're just cute, that's all." Now I was the one to blush. I looked up at him and we locked eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Silence filled the air, but then suddenly he smirked, reaching for my sides once more.

I grabbed his wrist and gave him a look of warning. "Don't you dare." He pushed his lower lip out. "Aw, come on! I need my daily Eddie giggles! It's good for my health!" I narrowed my eyes.

"Fine."

Letting go of his wrists, I gasped at how fast he reacted. Before I knew it I was on the floor, crying from uncontrollable laughter.

Godammit I'm in love with this boy.

I'm very proud of this chapter ;)
Also, I'm turning my other story into a Reddie book cuz no one is reading it so hopefully y'all will check it out then
- Larissa