Don't Actually Leave Me Alone [Reddie]

Warning: Depressing yet again
Richie's POV
I stared at the bottle of pills in front of me -or as Eddie would say, gazebos- and sighed. Turning on the sink, I slowly pushed down on the cap and untwisted it. I peered into the container and examined the little tablets scattered at the bottom. Picking up the cup that was resting on the counter, I placed it underneath the water and waited until it was halfway filled. I turned off the water and poured all of the pills into my hand.

Hearing the front door slam, I jumped and dropped them all to the marble tiles. "Shit." I muttered and kneeled down on the bathroom floor. "Richie! Richie, where the hell are you!" Eddie's voice rang throughout the house. "Go away, Eddie! Leave me alone!" I picked the pills up desperately. "No!" He was at the door now. "Open the door! Dammit Richie, open the door!" Tears flooded my eyes. "No! I have to do this!" I cracked, standing up. The doorknob rattled and the door shook, but I ran back to the counter and raised my hand to my mouth. "No! No don't do this! Richie please!" He pounded on the door. "Eds, listen to me." The pounding died down. "I'm sorry. I, I love you."

And with that the door flew open, him knocking me to the ground and once again scattering the pills. Eddie tackled me and grabbed my wrists, pinning me to the ground. "Stop right there! You're not going anywhere, and I will go through anything to keep it that way!" I started to sob and reached up, grabbing his neck. He breathed heavily and hugged me tightly.

"Don't actually leave me alone." I squeezed my eyes shut and tears tumbled down my cheeks. "Never." He whimpered.

so yea, this is depressing. but READS. there are so many wtf do i even say???