I Meant What I Said [Reddie]

Eddie's POV
"Hey Wheezy, how's your boyfriend?" I looked up and frowned at the unfriendly tone that remark had. Boyfriend? Oh shit. Boyfriend.... RICHIE. I started to look around frantically and to my horror, all the kids that passed down the hall were staring, and laughing. My body started to shudder and I leaned against the locker. Richie must've told them that I liked him. But he said he likes me back? I blinked back tears. You know Richie the joker. He probably thought you were kidding. Now I started shaking, and the laughter grew louder. I dropped my books and covered my ears, shaking my head violently.

Shouting started to fill the hall now and chaos seemed to break out. I looked up and through my tears saw the slim form of Richie kicking someone. More than one person. There were four people lying on the ground in fetal positions, clutching different parts of their bodies.

I widened my eyes and ran over to Richie, grabbing his arm and pulling him in a different direction. Sweat plastered his thick hair and glasses to his face, and his cheeks were red. I took his glasses off, revealing two swollen chestnut eyes. Vaguely smiling, I inhaled and threw my arms around his neck, still gripping his glasses. He responded by lifting me off the ground and burying his face in my neck. We stayed like this for what seemed forever. But I didn't care. I angled my chin so it was resting atop his messy hair and he whispered, "I meant what I said. Every damn word."

He didn't see, but that was the biggest grin I had ever made.

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR OVER 400 FLIPPIN READS!!!!!! (as u can tell we're in a very happy mood) YEET :))))