100% [Reddie]

Keep in mind, this story is when they are older.

Richie's POV
A loud screech filled the bathroom as I turned on the faucet. Staring at myself in the mirror, I sighed and shoved my hands under the water.

I then forced them into a cup position. Bringing them back to my face, I closed my eyes as the cold water splashed over it. It made me shiver from the freezing temperature.

Reaching out my hand, I grabbed the fluffy hand towel to my right and brought it to my cheek. Using my other hand, I rubbed it over my face until it felt dry.

Hearing a door close from outside the bathroom, I neatly hung the towel back on its rack, knowing Eddie would kill me if I didn't.

"Hey, babe?" He shouted in what seemed like a confused voice. I took one last glance at myself in the mirror and turned the doorknob.

Clearing my throat, I walked across the hallway. "Yeah?" I saw him standing in the middle of the living room when I had reached it. He was holding a piece of paper and stared down at it in awe.

Noticing I was there, he looked up at me, beaming. "Look at this!" I tilted my head and took the paper out of his hands. On it read,

Dear Mr. Kaspbrak,
I hope this finds you well. I received your letter requesting an eloped marriage to one Richard Tozier, and although same sex marriage is not legal, I am willing to perform this ceremony because I know you, and you deserve it. I would like to meet up sometime with the two of you to discuss this. Thank you for your time,
Pastor Gregory. (idfk)

I turned to him, tears already forming in both of our eyes. "So this means..." I could hardly breathe.

"We're gonna get married, Richie." He finished my sentence in a whisper.

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I lifted him up and spun around, the happiest I'd ever been in my life. "I love you." I said with a failed attempt to contain my excitement. "I love you so much Richie Tozier!" I guess he couldn't either.

He would now be known as Eddie Tozier, my husband and soulmate.

well yea. THANKS FOR 2.65 K reads aghhhh!!! also, the first chapter of "capsized: reddie" is coming out soon, so read that please!