Prologue

I was in my room for three days. Or maybe a week. I didn't know. I didn't count it. I still didn't want to go out and school. I didn't want to face anyone now. I wanted to be alone and sort my feeling off. I needed to calm down myself. I couldn't go to school and acted like everything is normal, because it is not. Nothing was normal again. I ruined everything. Yes everything.

I laid down on my bed. Covered my body till my nose with blanket. The incident that happened in the beach few days ago keep played in my mind. I wanted to erase it but I couldn't do it. It stucked in my brain. My fucking brain didn't want to erase it from my memory.

I heard someone knocked my door. I didn't answer it. I was too lazy to answer it. And I knew it was my mom. She always came and asked me everything. I couldn't blame her. She always concern about her the only stupid son, me. I stayed still. My door opened. I sit up on my bed and yell.

"Mom, I told you I don't want----" I stopped my words when I saw the person that I didn't want to see right now. I got speachless. I couldn't believe my mom let this person came to my house, my room.

That person still stood up in my door. I still on my bed. Freezing. Yes, I felt like I froze in that moment. That person walked slowly to my bed. To me. I looked to that person eyes. Dark and sharp, yet look sad. I didn't know why but I felt hurt when I saw that sad eyes. I didn't like to see that sad eyes. I wanted to see that person happy because that made me happy too. I wanted to run to that person. Hug that person and said 'I'm here for you' but I couldn't because I froze in where I'm now.

That person approached me. Sit on the bed, in front of me. That person looked at me with teary eyes. I wanted to wipe that tears in that person eyes. I hated to see those tears. That person touched my cheek and rub it with care and love. I didn't know what to do. My heart skipped and stopped for a moment that hand touched me.

I didn't know what happened. I felt something soft and warm and sweet touched my lips. I felt warm all over my body. My heart raced in a rhythym. Very synchronize. I felt dumbfounded. I still in shock. I couldn't belive with what just happened. That person lips is locked into mine.

"You kissed me and just disappeared just like that. How bad you are!" that person scolded me.

"I'm sorry" I didn't know what to do. All I could say is sorry.

"No. I'm sorry for everything because I hurt you a lot. And I'm sorry for the tears that was running to your eyes until now. I'm sorry" that person said to me and looked in my eyes. I could see the sincere that this person gave to me. I just nodded and smile to that person.

"And I'm sorry because it took so long fo me to realize that I Love You" and then that person kissed me again. Very tender. Very loving. I happy. Very happy. I felt if I was the happiest person in the world right now.

"I love you, too!" I smiled.

*********************

Okay, I just wanted to write this
I don't know if it is good or not but I just wanted to take this out from my mind
I should and I couldn't keep it on my mind
If I keep it, it will blown my mind and makes me crazy

Well, finally I let it out
I'm so happy right now
Haha

LOST IN A LOSEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara