The New Beginning

Okay, this is the new start. I said to myself. I got transfered here and I should studied here until I graduated. I hoped the new school would be more good than my previouse one. My previouse one was suck. I could not have so much fun. Not cause I did not have friends. It was, there wasn't anything interest me back then.

Now, I'm here in Bangkok. It was quite epic. I got excited when I saw people around. They look so charming with their own way. I felt amazed.

I'm here in Bangkok all alone by myself. Not I complained it. I love it. I could enjoy my single life without any lectured from my parents. They forced me to live with my aunt but I rejected their suggestion. Not that I didn't like my aunt. I just didn't want be a burden for her. And for your information, my aunt doesn't like me. She did not hate me, she just not like me. And so do I. I did not like her at all. She is too noisy. So, better I lived alone rather than lived with her with so much stressed every single day. Well, this is gonna be the new beginning for me.

So, here I am at my new school. I walked around wandered, tried to find school office. I heard someone yelled to shoo me. I looked at that person. And there, I saw a boy was chased by some boys. He run to me. I did not know what to do, so I run with him. I followed him. I hid and sat near him.

"Why did you run with me?" he asked me in confused expression. He look so cute. Haha. He look like Harry Potter with that glass.

"I don't know. I saw you run and those people run, so I run" I answered him.

He frowned. He looked like he wanted to tell me something but he stopped when we heard those voices out the place where we hid. He covered my mouth to stop me to talk.

"I never saw you before, are you a new student?" he questioned me again after a while.

"Yes, I just transfered today. I'm looking for school office" I smiled at him. He told me where the school office before he bid me a goodbye.

I walked out from the school office with heavy books in my arms. They gave me the books for my study. I saw three boys walked to me. They seem familiar. I couldn't remember where or when I saw them. I just walked and tried to pass them but those three boys blocked my way. I looked at them felt annoyed. I gave them death glare. They gave me space to go through. I faced the shorter boy among them. He looked at me. He smell nice.

I entered to my new class and the teacher introduced me

I entered to my new class and the teacher introduced me. I sat near a boy who seem familiar. Again. I did not know how many familiar face would I faced today. He look so handsome. I smiled at him but he ignored me. Okay, I did not like this boy. Must be on top my list to be the person I hate the most. So, that was how the class went. He ignored me and I did not care at all. I ignored him back. What a nice deal.

In break time, I walked around the school. I wasn't feel hungry and the canteen was too crowded, so I decided to walk around. When I saw familiar figure who sat all alone in the back of school, I approached him. And that's him. The potter boy.

"It is you again!" I spoke to him. He looked at me.

"You eat here alone? Where is your friends?" I sat beside him. And before he spoke to me, I heard someone voice that made this boy trembled.

"Well well well... Our mushroom has nice time with his new friend!" He is my class mate. The arrogant boy. What was his name? Cup... Cap... Cop... Ah, Copper!

I saw him stood up with his friends. The nice boy who I met before was beside him. I looked at him and smiled. I stood up when Copper tried to approached the potter boy. I blocked him.

"Don't interfere me. Mind your business!" he said to me.

"If I don't want to, what will you do?" Copper wanted to punch me but that nice boy hold him.

"Please, don't get involved in this matter" he said. I leaned my body near him. I whispered to him.

"You smell nice and you look so nice. I think I like you" And he blushed. Shit, he was adorable. I couldn't help but smiled. He stepped back and walked away. The rest of that gang followed him. I sat back to my preaviouse seat. The potter boy asked me what I did to the nice boy. Inn. I said nothing. So, his name is Inn? I love his name.

"I am Oh, by the way. And you are?" he spoke to me.
"Sun. Just call me Sun!"

*****

Today, I wanted to spent my break time with Oh. Well, I did not have choice. He is the only friend, true friend, that I had. So, I decided to meet him in his class. When I saw him walked out from his class I waved my hand. He smiled at me. The next thing, I saw Inn walked with a ball in his hands. He look so cool. Oh God, how could he look so fine? I felt my heart raced so fast. I need to calm down.

He saw me and I winked at him without Oh realised. Inn blushed again and looked away. He walked away in rush. Damn, why he is so adorable?

Oh asked me why I was there and I told him I waited for him

Oh asked me why I was there and I told him I waited for him. We talked about which club we should joined. He still not decided, so I asked him to come with me in drama club. He refused at first but I forced him and finally he given up.

When we wanted walked out from drama club, we saw a crowd. And there was Copper with his girlfriend and his fans club. I couldn't believe there was people liked him as an idol. He such a jerk, you know. But when I said that, Oh mumbled if he was a nice boy. I gave him smirk when I heard it. Really, Oh?

We was at canteen when we saw there a long queue. I told Oh to find seat for us and I would got foods for him. He nodded and walked to try to find seat for us. While then, I spot a familiar figure who smelled very nice. That was Inn. All alone. That was the cue for me to start my move on him.

"This must be fate we always end up meet each other" I said and smile at him.

"This school is not so big, fate or not we could still meet. So do the others!" he said in annoyed tone.

"I know. But I don't want others but you" I teased him. He blushed again. He tried to pass me but I blocked him. He got annoyed by my act.

"What do you want?"

"You!" I said and he shocked. I felt something stange from afar. I looked at Oh who was tried to record me and Inn. I glared at him and he put his phone back to his pocket. When I looked back to Inn's place, he wasn't there anymore. I looked around. I couldn't find him.

Ugh. I hate you Oh!

------------------------------------------

Finally I wrote about Sun POV
It was hard than I thought
It took me whole day to finish this
But, I feel happy I could finish this 😊

I need to work more harder for the next chapter
It still InnxSun moment 😉