Copper vs His Mom

I was on the school gate, waiting for Copper. He told me to wait him. He wanted to have date with me again today. Yes, date with him again. I loved it. Just thinking about that made me smile. I was so happy. Well, just be with him and do nothing is enough to make me happy, let alone have a datr with him makes me in cloud nine. He always makes me happy every single day.

"You're smiling like an idiot, Oh!" And here is the one and only best friend who knew how to ruin my mood, Sun. I wanted to kick him so bad. Why he always ruins my happiness?

"You jealous!"

"Very!" He admited, "Why Inn have to go to his parent hometown? I want to be with him. Gosh, I miss him!"

"You just met him a minute ago. And he will come back tomorrow. It is just for hours, not a week or month or years!" I reminded him, "And stop being love sick. You make me wanna throw up!"

"Say to someone who can't survive without seeing his Copper every second time!"

"Who can't what?" A familiar voice heard from beside us. It was Copper's mother. She smiled at us. We wai her.

"Sawatdee khrap, Aunty. What are you doing here?" Sun asked her.

"I am here to fetch my date, Nong Sun"

*****

I was kidnapped. I am here in the car, on passenger seat. I couldn't move. I stayed still. I stayed quiet. I shut my mouth. All I could do was breathing.

My phone rang. I looked at the screen. It was Copper. He called me. I picked up his call.

"Where are you, Oh? Why didn't you wait for me?" He sounded so angry.

"I...." I couldn't finish my words when someone snatched my phone.

"Hallo, honey. I will borrow him from you. He will be my date for today, so don't disturb us!" Copper's mother cut the line. My phone rang for three or four times but she rejected the call from her son. After that, my phone kept silent. I think, Copper already gave up for trying to call me.

"So, where we should go, my cute son?" she smiled at me.

Well, I think I needed to deal with her first before I deal with her son later. I just hoped I will be alive after this.

We went to cafe in The Emporium Mall. It was nice cafe and expensive one, I guessed. I would never want to come here before I have a job and before I have lot of money. But this my future mother-in-law is quite wealthy. I followed her and we were sat on the couple seats.

She ordered our dinner. We ate it. I kept quiet and enjoying the dinner that she treated me. It was so delicious. I felt like in heaven. How come a simple meal can be so delicious like this? I need to tell my mom to cook something like this at home.

"Do you like the foods, Oh?" she asked after we finished the foods.

"Yes, Mom. It was so delicious. I never thought a food can be so delicious like that? How they made it? I need to tell my mom to cook something like this at home!" I replied excitedly. She smiled at me. She laughed at my innocent answer?

"You are so cute, Oh and also very innocent. Maybe that is why my son falls for you" she said as she smiled at me, "You have that charm!"

It made me blush. I couldn't help but feeling shy. Never in entire my life, someone has praised me for being innocent. Some people said I am stupid. Yes, I am talking about you Sun! Look now, my future mother-in-law loves me for being innocet. Pft!

"Oh! What are you doing here? And...." A beautiful girl greeted me and looked at me as she wants to know about the lady who was with me but then, "Aunty? Aunty is here with Oh?"