Challenge (To Win O̶v̶e̶r̶ You) [Part 2]

Before the student went to what teachers so called school trip, for few days before the trip we have to do sports competition. It was a part of celebrating school anniversary, they said. I didn't want to participate in anything. I liked myself to rest and watched from the stand. Watched other students to compete and tried to win a victory.

Sun joined cheering with Peach. Shockingly, Inn joined them. I didn't know what Sun have done to him to make him agreed joining cheering team. Nam didn't join any activities, just like me. But she helped school to be a free photographer for school magazine.

"So, this loser doesn't join any activities at all?" one of member of Copper's gang tried to provoke me who was enjoying my lazy time on the bench.

"If he joins, I think he won't win any single activities of this event. Once loser, always be a loser!" another member add and make all of them laughed, including Copper who seem smiled awkwardly.

I got up on and faced them. I faced Copper. I must be proud of myself that time because I didn't blush when I looked at him even though my face was red. Maybe because of the anger that running in my blood.

"Wanna have a bet?" What the hell I have said to him? Why I spoke to him like that? I slapped myself many times in my head. I was being idiotic.

"What kind of bet?"

"I will challenge you to have a competition with me in athletic. 400 meters. The winner can ask the loser one to do anything for him" Wow. I praised myself because me became brave enough to challenge Copper. I knew I became stupid at that time. Why I did challenged him who always win the competition every years? Stupid Oh! But I couldn't help myself got provoked by what they said about me.

"Anything?" he smirked, "Deal!" Okay. I didn't like the way he gave me smirk. What did he planned?

*****

"P, I wanna die. Please kill me now!" I said to P'Pong.

We were at Siam as always. Spending time and go around to relieve stress. I couldn't help but stressed out about thing between me and Copper. Sun tagged along.

"What happened to him?" P'Pong asked Sun.

"Don't worry, P. He is just being dramatic as usual"

"What have I done? Why I did that? Why did I challenged him?" I asked myself, "Sun, please tell me it wasn't real!" I held his cheeks and forced him to face me. He hit my hands.

"Stop being dramatic. I tell you it was real. You challenged Copper. Happy?"

"How can I be happy? I wanna die...." I faked a cry. Tried to act like I sobbed.

"Here eat this. Cool your head down!" P'Pong gave me ice cream. Strawberry flavor. I grabbed it and spoon a big one. It melted in my mout. Made me feel at ease. Yum. I loved it. Sun gave me words and called me childish. P'Pong just laughed. I didn't care. I only cared about this ice cream in front of me right now.

"So, my Nong challenged his crush and now he is regreting it, right?" Sun nodded.

"Who said he is my crush? I like girls!"

"Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... And I just saw flying monkeys out there!" Sun said sarcastically. I gave him death glare. P'Pong laughed at us.

"Do you want me come to cheer you?"

"No need, P. But if you want, you can bring P'Namking with you"

"Better not. I don't want she ignores me because of you!"

"Wooooo... Possessive boyfriend you are" Sun and I said in unity.

"Very much!" he replied.

*****