The Strange Feeling

As I promised
This is Copper POV

----------------------------------------------------------

I didn't hate him. I didn't want to bully him. He used to be my best friend. But it happened. We started become enemy for ridiculous reason and I was ridiculous. I regret about it. If I could, I wanted to turn back time and changed everything. I don't want to hurt him. I don't want to be his enemy. I don't want to hate by him.

The reason why we become an enemy was because he refused my order to made a joke by touching a girl booty. I had a bet with someone if I could make him do it. But he refused and it made me lost the bet. I was mad at him and bully him that day. Only that day. But after that, my gang bully him and I couldn't stop them. I wanted to stop them but I couldn't, because I am their leader and I have my pride. You can blame me for that. You can hate me for that. But believe me, I regret it every single day.

I tried everyday to ignore him because I didn't my gang will meet him and start to bully him. I always took another way to go to my class, so we wouldn't be pass each other.

I do care about him. Really. Because he was my best friend. But sometime he gave me strange feeling. I couldn't understand about that feeling. But I always have that strange feeling whenever we were together, alone.

The strange feeling kept happen whenever he looked at me in the eyes. The way he looked at me made me felt like I don't know how to describe it. It was like its only me and him in our world. Like the time stopped for moment when our eyes met. My heart always beats so fast, like I am gonna have a heart attack.

That strange feeling was growing and keep growing bigger every single day. It made my heart felt so full and wanted to blow up. Just like when he caught me helped a lost lil girl in the mall and when he caught me felt so sad on the stage after practiced. And the way he acted after our eyes met was kinda cute. He made me smiled.

"You seem happy today. Something good happen?" one of my friend asked me.

"He won't be happy if he knows about the news"

"What news?" He told me about Piper Boy thing. It boiled me. I walked fast to somewhere that I knew where the Piper Boy might be. As I walked, Inn saw me and followed me. He asked me what happened to me but I didn't have time to explain him. I was in anger.

As I saw him, I grabbed his collar and threatened him. I was jealous because he seems want to steal my girlfriend. And as always, Oh acted innocent. It made me more angry with him. Inn stopped me. He forced me to leave when Sun came to rescue Oh.

Few days later, I couldn't hold back my anger when I heard rumor about him tries to court my girlfriend, Peach. I have had fight with him. I humiliated him in front of our friends. I was in anger. My anger controled me. I didn't at my sense. After I humiliated him, all I could remember was everything became dark.

I woke up and found myself laid back in white room. My head was in pain when I tried to move myself. I heard someone was talking to someone else. That voice was my mother. Who is she talking with?

"Come on, son. Sit with me here" I heard she told someone to sit with her. Son? I never knew if I have a brother? Did my mom have another son without I kow? Was she cheating on my father? No, it can't be!

I heard that person voice. It was familiar voice. The cute voice that I always miss to hear it everyday in my life. That voice was like a music in my ear. It was Oh who talking with my mom.

I pretend to be sleep when he came to my bed. I could felt he sat beside my bed. I could feel his warm breath touched my cheeks. Was he looking at me closely? Was he wanted to kiss me? No, it can't be. He hates me. No chance if he cares about me at all. I said to myself.

"I missed you" I heard that words that came from his mouth. He said he missed me? Did my ear tricked me? I heard he said he missed me? After all I have done to him, he still misses me?

I was so happy but at the same time, the guilty came and killed me. I felt so sad because of that. I felt so sad because of what I have done to him. It hurted me. I wanted to cry. I wanted to hug him and say how I am sorry.

After awhile, my room was being quiet. There was no sound. I opened my eyes. I found he laid his head down on my bed. He slept soundly. I got up. I covered his body with blanket to make him warm. I changed my clothes and report to the doctor to discharge me. I wanted to go home.

I back to my room and collected my stuff before went back to my home. I looked at him. I leaned my face to him and kissed his upper head.

"I am sorry, Oh"

I took a cab to back home. I laid back on my bed. I walked to my study desk. I opened one of the drawer. I took a diary that I have. I opened some pages before stopped and took something inside it. I looked at the picture I took before. I looked at two boys who look so happy in that picture. I smiled at them who smiled in that photo. They are me and Oh. We took that photo when we was younger and still be best friend. I missed the old days with him.

 I missed the old days with him

"I miss you too, Oh!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Triple update in a day 😯
Wow, I am being nice
I couldn't believe it 😱😱

It is okay, I think
Maybe tomorrow I will take a rest for my mind and won't update tomorrow

Xoxo