Surprise : Big Surprises (part 1)

The term between Peach and me was back to normal as we used be. We talked each other like before. About Copper and me? Should I said it is normal? I meant, I didn't get any bully from him again. He never approached me. He never tried to make problems with me. I should thanks for that, right? But why I felt empty? Why I felt something missing? Maybe because I used to his presence in my day life? Maybe I used to his devil smile when he bullied me? Am I machosist or something? Ugh, shut it Oh! Don't think weird thing!

Today, I was asked for help from P'Ken to buy some stuff for decorating. I glad Sun offered to help me in this matter. But where he is now? I don't know. He disappeared when he saw a couple of husband and wife. I didn't know who they are but I thought they are Sun's relative of maybe his parent? He didn't tell me. He just said he had an urgent thing to do. So here I am. All alone with this shit stuff. Such a friend he is. I need help!

"Oh, my son? What are you doing here?" Okay, I never knew my mom has that voice. But I felt familiar with that warm voice. But where I have heard that voice? Who has that voice? I turned around and I saw Copper and his mother. Okay, this is my unlucky day. God, why you are so cruel to me? Just kill me now! Anyone?

I grinned awkwardly to that lady. I didn't want to be rude to her but I need to escape from this immediately. I tried to bid her goodbye but she insisted me to stay with her and have lunch. I could not refuse her. She told Copper to help me bring some stuff of mine. This is gonna be awkward, I said to myself.

"So, Oh, my son what are you doing with those stuff?" she asked me when we at the food stall in the mall. I still felt awkward when she called me 'my son'.

"Those are for upcoming event on Saturday, Aunty. P'Ken asked me for help to buy those. We will use it for decorating and coloring"

"Oooo... For the drama, right? Copper told me about that. And, Oh, stop call me aunty. Just call me Mom because I already considered you as my own son!" I looked at Copper. He just stayed quiet. Busy with his phone. I looked back to that lady and nodded as my answer.

"My husband and I might be not able to come to watch Copper perform" and that I saw Copper's face changed became gloomy. He stop played his phone. He excused himself to go to toilet.

When he back, our foods was serviced. We ate our foods quietly. After we ate, I excused myself to go home and bid them goodbye but his mom asked Copper to give me ride home while she took a cab. I refused at first but she insisted. You couldn't win an argue with mother. So, at the end I gave up.

"You don't have to give me ride. I can go home by myself. Just lie to your mom and tell her you give me ride home!" I said to him when we were in parking lot.

"Come in" he said and opened the door for me.

"I can go home by myself, Copper"

"Just come in!" he said with command tone. He look scary. I felt threatened. I came in to his car. We drove with silent atmosphere. He helped me with my stuff when we arrieved. I said thanks to him and he didn't say anything. He just drove away.

*****

The day.
Yes, finally today is the day. We are so excited and also nervouse. The crowd could you saw everywhere. We busy with our job. The actors on the back stage. They dressed up and do make up. They will perform in an hours. Still have time to last practice, I guessed. That was I thought when some of actors murmured about the line.

I'm done with my job this morning. All I did was waiting until the drama started. So, I helped to welcome parents and the guest to have their seat. As usual, nothing went well with me. My shit. Why it is coming now? I hurried up went to bathroom. I needed to do my shit.