Going Mad Because Of You

After that incident that I caused, the term between me and Peach went so bad. We had a break. About me and Oh, it more than you called bad term.

I felt upset. I was mad. I was not in the mood at all. Not because I have a break with Peach. Okay, maybe I felt mad because of it...just a little. But what upset me more was I couldn't face Oh. I didn't know how to face him after what happened between us.

We did the best thing to avoid each other. Tried not to meet or passing by. It was hard. It hurted me. I wanted to see him. I wanted to hear his voice. Aish. I didn't know what happen to me? Why I felt this way?

I hoped I could see him. Maybe just from afar. I was dying to see him. But, I guessed God wanted to punish me for being a jerk to Oh. Maybe I need to use my charm to God to let me meet Oh?

And yes, my charm was working. When I accompanied my mom today, I saw Oh in the mall. He was struggled with lot of stuff in his hands. Maybe those stuff is what P'Ken asked for Oh to buy. My mom called him and asked him to join us for lunch. And after that, my mom told me to drive Oh home.

I didn't know what I have done in my past life to deserve this amazing lady to be my mom. I felt so happy that time. I wanted to jump and scream yes, but I kept it cool. Stay cool as usually I am. Poker face. I didn't want to show how happy I was. Mom, have I told you I love you so much? I need to treat you more better from now on. I will bring you a cute son-in-law soon. What?! What was I talking about? Silly!

I drove him in silent. I kept my poker face. I tried to hold my smile. Honestly, it was so hard. My heart kept jump in happiness. Need lot of energy to keep my poker face. After we arrived at his home, I drove away as soon as possible. If I stay a lil bit longer, couldn't hold it back. My happiness. And I didn't want him to think I was crazy.

I drove home with smile on my face. I was so happy. Just being with him together was enough for me, even though we didn't talk. Just kept silent. But it was enough. Be with Oh together and all alone is enough for me. I am happy. What spell he did to me to make me like this?

****

I felt sad. I knew lot of people don't like me because I am a nephew of school head master. They thought, teachers treated me well because of it. But the truth is not. They treat me equally. I just give the best I have to make good impression toward them. I study hard like other students. But it useless to make other students believe me. Just like now when I heard some students was talking bad behind my back. I wanted to have fight with them but Inn stopped me and we back to back stage after I felt calm down.

Before the drama started, I got a note from someone. That not made me smile and happy. It was simple but for me, it was special. I kilt that note and put it in my wallet. I looked at the audience and I saw my parent. They came.

"Farm, do you know who has touched my bag when I wasn't around?"

"No, I didn't see anyone. Why?"

"Nothing"

"It was Oh, I think. I saw him was there near your bag" Pop said.

I looked at Oh who was busy with his job. Sometime he frowned. Sometime he pout. Sometime he ruffled his hair. He made peace sign and smiled when P'Ken scolded him. He look so cute. I couldn't help bust smile.

So, it was you Oh! Thank you!

The drama went well. There was tiny problems but it was nothing. But something I didn't expect was Oh on top of me. His body touched mine. Our lips met. I shocked, so was him. He shocked. His lips is so soft like sponge. It felt warm. I felt warm all over my body. My heart was beating fast. I kissed him. Or he kissed me? I didn't know who kissed who. But I knew I didn't hate it. I kind of liked it? I kissed Oh and I liked it. I kissed a boy and I liked it. It felt strange but I felt alright. I wanted to stay like this a little while.

After that kiss, I didn't know what happened to me. All I knew is Oh always come to my mind. He crossed my mind every single second. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Am I going mad? Why I am thinking about boy instead of a girl? Am turning to be gay because of Oh?

I needed to clear my mind. I needed fresh air. I looked at my watch. It was 8pm. I didn't care. I needed to go out and clear my mind. I went to the park nearby. I spent time for walking around. It was cold and I didn't wear thick clothes. I regreted it.

I saw silhouette of someone from afar. I ran to him and I hugged him. I didn't know what happened to me. I just felt I wanted to hug him because I missed him. So much. Even though I didn't see him in past three days but it felt like three years. It was killing me. I hugged him very tight. I surrender him in my embrace.

"Oh, I miss you!" I said to that person, "I really miss you!"

That person mumbled something but I couldn't hear it. It was hard for him to speak when his head was trapped in my chest. I loosen up my embrace so he would able to speak.

"Fuck, Copper. What are you doing? Are you trying to kill me?" he cursed me. He looked at me in anger. He look so mad.

"Inn?"

Fuck. Copper, what happens to you? Why you act so crazy like this? Are you mad? Are you crazy?

Oh, what have you done to me? Why you do this to me? I am going mad because of you, Oh!

------------------------------------------------------

Someone is going crazy 😂😂
Yes, I am talking about myself

I am gonna crazy because I am so happy 😁
Thank you for vote and comment that you guys left for this story
And for people who added this story in their reading list/library
Thank you 😊

I don't know if this story deserves loves and likes from you guys
But... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you...

Okay, I will shut up now and back to work for the next chapter

Xoxo
BlueMonster