You Are Mine

He dragged me. He held me tight. Like he never let me go. I just kept following his lead. Followed him to wherever he took me. I just kept praying I will back home alive. He took me to empty space in mall. He stopped and looke at me.

"You..." he said as he tried to hold his anger toward me. I kept my eyes on the floor, like it was the most interesting thing right now. He kept walking back and forth. He didn't know what he should do with me. He came closer and hugged me.

"Why you make me so bad like this, Oh?" he said in his low husky voice, "What have you done to me?"

"What have I done to you?" I asked him innocently. Well, I didn't know what he meant. And I didn't know what I have done to him. Did I do something bad to him?

He just kept hugging me and stroking my hair. I could feel his beating heart. He pushed me and looked at me. I could feel my face blushed. He smiled at me.

"Let's go home!" I nodded. He hold my hand. He interjected his fingers between mine. It was nice. It was warm. It made me smile ear to ear.

I was sleeping when he drove me home. When I opened my eyes, it wasn't my home but his home. Okay, why he brought me here, to his home?

"This is your punishment because you made me mad at you. You will sleep with me tonight!" He said. He opened the door and pushed me to come to his house. When I entered his house, I saw his parent was in living room watched some random programs on televisions. They looked at me. His mother jumped when she saw me and rushed to me. She hugged me tight as usual. I couldn't breath.

"Honey, you will kill him if you hug him like that" her husband told her. She loosen up her embrace. Finally I could breath again.

"Oh will sleepover here" Copper said to his parent. That made his mother excited.

"Really? That is good. I better make a dinner for you two"

"No need Mom, it won't necessary because I will go..." I tried to refuse but Copper cut me.

"He needs to take shower first. Lets go!" he dragged me upstair to his room.

We were in his room. He let go of my hand and put his bag. He took his shirt off. He was half naked. I watched him, like he was stripping in front of me. My eyes was glued in his half naked body. It was eye catching.

"Do you like what you see?" I blushed when I heard his question. He noticed of what I was doing. Bad Oh. You become a pervert, just like Sun. He step forward to me. Getting close to me.

"Wha.. What are you doing?"

He just smirked. Getting close step by step. I stepped back until I hit cupboard behind me. He smirked more evily. I could feel my heart beating so fast. I was trapped by him. I couldn't think what I should do to escape from that situation. He was getting close and closer.

He stretched his arms as he wanted to reach me. I closed my eyes as I ready to get whatever he wanted to do to me. I couldn't do anything but just let everything might be happen to be happen. But seconds became minutes and nothing happened. I opened my eyes and he was standing far from me. I saw a towel hanged on his shoulder. He looked at me. And I looked at him in confusion.

"Did you wait for me to do something naughty to you, Oh?" he winked. I was blushing again.

"No... No no no!"

He laughed and then came close to me again. He leaned his face close to mine. He whispered something to me with his sexy husky voice.

"Wanna have shower together, Oh?"

I pushed him and wanted to escape myself to bathroom but he grabbed my hand. It made me crashed into him and we fell on the bed. He was on top of me. He trapped me between his arms. His face just an inch from my face. I could feel his warm breath touched my face. It felt so warm. My chest against his chest. Our heart was beating in rhythm.

"I want to kiss you, Oh"

I kept quiet. I didn't know what to say to him. I just kept looking at him. My eyes was locked into his dark eyes. It felt like it was sucking me alive. Sent me to black hole. I hold my breath as he leaned his lips close to me. I closed my eyes again. And...

"Let's save it for later!" He said after he kissed my forehead. He helped me to get up. I still felt dumbfounded. I still felt like and idiot. I couldn't think of anything. Everything was messed up in my mind.

"I will...." he kissed my left cheek, "go shower first...." he kissed my right cheek, "just wait for me na..." he kissed my forehead again.

I couldn't say any words. It seem words wouldn't want to come out from my mouth. I just nodded as an answer. He rushed to bathroom. After he disappeared in bathroom, I felt my knee became so weak. My body fell on bed again. I looked at the ceiling. I touched my heart. It still beating.

Thanks God, I am still alive!

*****

After we had dinner, we went back to his room. I brushed my teeth and went to bed. I went to the corner of his bed. Far away from him. I should escape from his horniness. And also from my pervert mind. If he kept close to me, I didn't know what might happen to us. I meant me. I might be lost my control.

"Oh!" He called my name as he laid back to me. I didn't answer him. I didn't want to turn my body to face him. I could feel he was moving. He came close to me. He put his arm to my waist and his hand reached my belly. He pulled me closer. It made my back against his chest. I could feel his warm breath on my nape. It made me shivered.

He turned my body over to face him. He looked at me in the eyes. We stayed like that for moment. Just staring to each other eyes. He smiled at me.

"Please don't make me jealous again, Oh" he pleading me, "I want you to be mine only!"

"Hmmm" I answered him.

He kissed my forehead. Very gentle. Very warm. He cuddled me. Made me fell into his arms. His chin on my head and my head was buried on his chest. I loved this position. It was so nice. It made me felt like I am loved so much by him.

"Thank you" he said. And we became silent again after that. Just felt our heart was beating each other.

"Goodnight, Oh!"

"Goodnight, Copper!" I mumbled in his chest. He kissed my head. I glad I washed my hair before or it would ruin this romantic moment of us.

"I love you, Oh!"

--------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to end this story in this chapter
But....
The shitty idea always comes and crosses my mind 😅
So, I think I should delay about finishing this story for moment

Next chapter will be about InnxSun
So, be ready for cheesy story 😉😂😂

See you in next chapter

Xoxo