Weekend and Movie [Part 2]

P'Namking called my name. She approaced us. Copper hid me behind him when he saw her. This boy is really got jealous over her. He never wanted me to get close with her.

"P'Namking!" I greeted her with my excited voice. It made me got glared from the boy in front of me. Not only Copper but P'Pong too. Why they got jealous over us?

"What are you doing behind him?"

"Emmm..." I tried to find reason but I couldn't.

"Let's go. The movie will start soon. We don't want to be late, do we?" P'Pong tried to persuade her to leave us.

"Pong, the movie is still not start yet. We have an hour before it starts" she said, "How about we go somewhere else and have a chit chat? What do you think, Oh?"

Of course I want, P. I wanted to shout it but when I looked at two lions who stared at me, I didn't do it. I didn't want they will kill me alive.

"Better not, P. Copper and I have something else to do"

She look so sad when I refused her offer. I felt sorry for her. But not with two other boys. They seem pleased with my answer. They couldn't hide their happiness on their face. You guys are so bad to us.

"Are you mad at me?" Copper asked me when we walked around after my P's left. He noticed my sulking face. I shook my head. But he knew I was mad. He reached my shoulder with his hands. He turned me to face him. He looked at me and hugged me.

"I am sorry na" he appologized, "I just want to have sometime alone with you"

"Hmmm"

"Don't be mad at me na" He pushed me to face him. He kissed me on the lips. It was long enough for people to stare at us. He kissed me in public place. I was embarrassed. He was so bold.

"Ewww... Gross! Sun, close your eyes!" someone protested of what we were doing. It was Inn. He came with Sun beside him. Copper gave him annoyance face again.

"But Inn, I like to see my friend is being happy" Sun replied, "Maybe we should do something like that too, Inn. Come on, I want to kiss you now!" Inn pushed him away but Sun was fast. He grabbed Inn and kissed him.

"I am feeling fine now!" He said after he parted their kiss. Inn blushed.

"What are you doing here?" Copper asked showing his annoyance.

"We are here for date. Inn wants to have movie date today. Is that problem?" Sun said.

"I am not. It was you who forced me to come with you!" Inn denied.

That couple kept bickering each other. Sun always teases Inn and Inn always angry with him. Not really angry, because I could see he loved it when Sun teased him.

"You two want to have movie date too? How about you join us and we can have double date?" Sun asked.

"Really? That would be awesome!" Copper gave a death glare, "Or maybe not!" I added. He was so scary.

"See. I told you, Nam. They want to have double date!" A voice was heard behind us. It was Peach. Nam came along beside her. They approached us.

"You are here too?" Copper said disbelieved.

"Why? Can't we come here for hang out or something, can we?" Nam asked as she provoked him. Not a good move Nam, but girl you have nerve to fight this lion of mine. Good.

We walked together. Sun with Inn, hand to hand. Peach beside Inn. Nam beside Sun. They were talking and laughing. Me and Copper behind them. We decided to watch movie together. Well, it was Sun idea and I was happily accepted it.

Copper seem annoyed. He seem mad and didn't like it at all. I could see him pout. He glared to our friends in front of us. He look like wanted to kill our friends with his glare. Maybe burned them with fire in his eyes? I felt bad for him.

"Mmm....guys, you can go first. I want to go to toilet" I excuse myself, "Copper, can you go with me?"

"Don't act cute, Oh. You can go by yourself. No need Copper to go with you!" Sun spoke. This kid. Can he just shut his mouth?

Copper came with me to toilet. My friend went to cinema first. When we arrived at toilet, I dragged him away. Went to somewhere else. He protested at first but kept following me.

"Oh, where are we going? Don't you say you want to watch movie with our friends?"

"I do, but looking at you now I feel like I don't want to" I said, "Better we buy some DVDs, go home and have movie time together. Just you and me!"

He was taken aback. He stopped walking. He looked at me and then he grinned like an idiot.

"Oh...." he pinced my cheeks cutely.

"What?!" I stared at him, "Or do you want us to go back with them? I don't mind at all"

"No!" he refused that idea, "Lets go home!" he dragged me. I could see he was smiling. He was happy.

This boy. What should I do to him?

*****

We were in his room. I sat on the bed while him prepared DVDs for us to watch. I just laid back and rolling around. It was so comfortable. He asked me which movie I would like to watch and I said it doesn't matter. I liked all genre of movie. He chosen horror movie.

He turns off the light to make his room a lil bit dark. He said to make it look like a cinema. Hmmm. Clever.

He sat on the bed and he made me to sit between his legs. He cuddle me from behind. His chest against my back.

"Your smell is so nice, Oh"

"Shhh... The movie is starting" I shut him. I ate popcorns that we bought before.

Movie, popcorn and cuddling on the bed are a perfect match. But not for me today. For entire movie, Copper kept screaming when the ghost showed up on screen. I felt like I am gonna be deaf soon because of it. He buried his face on my back. He didn't dare to look on screen. It was annoyed me. I couldn't enjoy that film at all.

"Finally, it ends!" He sighed relief.

"I don't know if you're that scared"

"I am not. I just shock because of loud sound that suddenly came!" he denied. He turn off the TV and cleaned every mess he made up during film.

"Yeah... Yeah... I can see that. You screamed like a girl whenever the ghost appeared" He glared at me. I shut my mouth. While he fixed everything, I laid down on his bed. I rolled around and then moaned because of tiredness.

He came and laid down beside me. He looked at me. He came closer and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him.

"I love you, Oh"

He pulled me closer to him. He cuddled me. Buried me in his embrace. It felt warm. I felt I am loved. I felt so loved.

"Oh loves Copper too" I said. He pushed me and he looked at my face. He was grinning.

"You just made a bad move Oh!" he said. He leaned his face close to mine.

"You're acting cute again, Oh. So....." he grinning, "Should we do funny business right now?" he winked.

I pushed him. I tried to get away from him but he pulled me closer. Surrendered me in his embrace. He cuddled me so tight. I couldn't escape.

"You can't run away from me this time, Oh!"

Shit!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to write over here
So, I just wanna say thank you for everyone who likes this story 😊
Thank you for vote and thank you for comments 😁

Hope you like this chapter

Xoxo