Our Official First Kiss [Fourth Kiss]

"Don't they look so cute, Oh?" Peach asked me as she wanted to tease two boys who had detention from teacher.

"Inn, you look so cool. Right, Sun?" Nam teased Inn.

Me and Sun just smiled at two boys who was standing with one feet in front of us. Their hands in each other ears. They pout. They look annoyed. They look mad at us because we made a joke over them.

"Wait, let me take a picture of you!" Nam took her phone and snatched a picture of them. It was quick and they couldn't do anything. Nam showed us their picture.

"Sent to me!" Sun and I said in unity.

"NOOO!!!" Copper and Inn screamed to protest.

"Treat me lunch for a week" Nam made a deal with us.

"Deal!"

*****

I walked with Copper. We went home from school very late because I helped him with his task from his uncle. He had another detention from his uncle. Poor him. We walked side by side. Sometime I sneak peek to him.

"You can see me as much as you want, Oh" he said to me. He stopped in front of me. He reached my face. He touched my face with his hands. It was so warm. I could feel my face turned red. Blushing.

"Are you hungry? Wanna have dinner before we go home?" I nodded, "Come on!"

He held my hand. He drove us to food stall nearby. It was quiet but nice place to have dinner with someone special. He ordered our foods. He ate his food like he was starving and I just watching him quietly.

"Do you want to eat me instead your foods, Oh? I don't mind if you want to eat me because I know I am look so delicious" he teased me.

"I am more delicious than you!"

He grinned. Okay, that was a bad move from me. Now I couldn't escape from him. I should try to find a way to escape from this lion in front of me.

"I don't know. I never taste you" he said, "Or should you let me to taste you, Oh?" he winked then grinning. Smiling. I hated that smile of him. That smile was full of naughty things in his mind.

"You become pervert! Why you become pervert like Sun?"

"I only like this for you"

"Stop being cheesy and eat. You cheesiness makes me wanna puke!"

"I haven't done anything to you and you already pregnant, Oh?"

"You!" I didn't know what to say again. He laughed at me. This boy, why I turn him into a kind like this? What have I done?

He drove me home. We drove in silent. I didn't know what to say to him. I was busy with my own thought about everything that happened today. He did asked me to be his boyfriend and I haven't answered him. Should I answer him now? Or should I wait for him to ask me properly? Face to face with me.

He stopped the car in the park nearby. He didn't drive me home yet but brought me here. I looked at him in confusion. Why did he brought me here?

"I don't know, Oh. I feel like I don't want to be seperated with you today. I want to spend times with you a lil bit longer" He said but not looking to me. He looked straight. I looked at him. I held his hand. It made him looked at me. I smiled. He smiled.

We walked around to enjoy the night breeze. It was cold. I rub my hands to keep it warm. He noticed it. He came closer and held my hands. He rub his hands with mine. Our hands against each other. We looked at each other into eyes. It made me feel warm. My heart felt so warm. My face felt so hot. He smiled at me again.

"Feel warm?" I nodded and smile shyly. He kept doing what we are doing now. He never takes his eyes off from me. I felt like times stopped. It was only two of us. Just me and him. Copper and I.

"I love you, Oh" he said, "And I will always do" He smiled at me. I couldn't help but smiled back at him. He leaned his face close to me and kissed my forehead. He hugged me and buried my head to his warm chest. I hugged him tightly. I never wanted to let him go from me. I wanted to be so close with him like this forever.

"It is already late. Let's go home!"

He pulled my hand and wanted to brought me with him back to his car and went home. I wasn't moving. I stayed still. He turned around and looked at me.

"I love you too, Copper!" I mumbled but he heard it clearly, "Oh loves Copper" He look shocked but then he seems so happy. He came and hugged me again.

"What did you say, Oh?"

"Aib bbbooo bboooo" I mumbled as my face was buried on his chest.

"I am sorry, I can't hear you. Can you say it again?" I pushed him hard, tried to escape from his embrace.

"You hug me so tight. Do you want to kill me?" I mad at him.

"I am sorry. I am just too happy. Can you please say it again na~? Please?"

I didn't answer him. I came close and locked his lips into mine. I kissed him. He was shocked. I back down. I looked at him. I was blusing. I wanted to run away but he caught my hand and pulled me.

"You can't run away from me, Oh. Not after what you just did!" he smirked and he leaned his lips again into mine. He kissed me tenderly. It wasn't just a peck. He was moving his lips. Like his lips was playing with mine. Moving in rhythm. Sometime he bites my lower lips. I could feel my lips got swollen because of that bite he made. He kissed me non stop. I felt breathless. I gasped when he let go our lips.

We tried to catch our breath. He smiled at me as he satisfied of what we just did. I buried my face to his chest again. I was embarrassing of what I just did. I could heard he was chuckling.

"Why Oh? Are you embarrassed?"

"Don't talk to me!" He chuckled again.

"It is okay. It wasn't like we never kissed before" he said. I knew, I have had kissed him before but it was an accident. But today is different. I kissed him first and...and...and.... I felt shy!

"This is our fourt kiss, or maybe fifth?"

Fourth? Fifth? How come? As I remembered I only have had kissed him three times. Once on the drama because of the accident. The second and third kiss is just happened a moment ago. So, how come it is our fourth or fifth kiss?

"How come?"

"We had our second and third kiss when I visited you when you were sick after our school trip, remember?"

"So, it wasn't a dream at all?"

"Do you think it was a dream? That is why the day after, when we met again you acted like nothing happened?" I nodded.

"Don't worry, I will replace the kiss that you not remember with a new one" He teased me again. I pushed him and walked away. Shit. He turned into a pervert just like Sun. I need to escape from him. As soon as possible.

"Oh, are you sure you don't want to kiss me again?" he screamed at me.

This boy. Why you ask? Of course I want. But I would never told him. Haha.

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't have any ideas left 😅
Sorry, I can't make this story about Copper and Oh becomes romantic like Inn and Sun

It is so hard to keep Oh as innocent as he is, but at the same time I should write something romantic between him and Copper

So, this is all I got 😁
Hope you like it

Xoxo