Extra Story 3 : Our First Time (Copper x Oh)

"I think I am ready to let you do me tonight, Copper!"

Shit. Why did I said that to him? Now he is looking forward for tonight. He couldn't hide his excitement. He kept showing his happy face on me. He kept showing his silly grin on me. He kept showing me his naughty stare on me. He was like scanning me from head to toe. Like I was naked in front of him.

"Where are you taking me to?"

"Market. We need to prepare our night"

"Should we?"

"Of course" he said, "Or do you want it is gonna be rough?"

"I won't do it with you!"

He stopped. He hugged me and started to pout. He was acting cute to beg me.

"Please na...na...na..."

"Fine!"

How could I say no to this handsome boy who was begging me with his cuteness. I melted by his cute acting. Now he knows how to win over me when I sulk or mad to him. Tsk. I need to be more tough to him.

"Which flavor do you like, Oh?"

"Why they have flavor? Do we need to taste them?"

"I don't know" he replied, "Do you want to taste them?"

"Yuck. Gross!"

He laughed. He told me to pick which one I liked. To tell the truth, I didn't know. This is my first time. I never thought I would do it. It was a new thing for me. I picked only one small pack, but he took two big packs and one bottle lubricant.

"Why we need that much?"

"I will never get enough of you tonight, Oh!" he whispered on my ear, "So, one is not enough for us!" he winked.

Damn. I am in trouble. I will be in much trouble. His horniness is in another level. I have to pray for my life. I hoped I still alive tomorrow.

He paid it. The cashier gave him look but he just ignored him. I walked behind him. I walked slow. Kept distance with him. He walked back to me and pulled my hand to walk fast.

So, this is it. The night he was waiting for. We were in our room. He let me to go to take shower first then him. I sat on the bed when he walked out from bed with only towel around his waist. It covered his lower body. I gulped when I saw his half naked body. His toned body is look so hot for me. It made me feel so hot. I tried to low down the air con but it wasn't working. I still felt hot.

He came closer to me. He gave me a smirk. I leaned my body away from him but he trapped me between his arms.

"So Oh, ready for foreplay?"

"For...for... what? What it is?"

"I will show you what it is" he winked at me.

He leaned his face close to me. He locked my lips with his lips. He kissed me tenderly at first but it became so rough after that. His lips and his tongue dominated me. His kiss made me breathless. He leaned down his body. His chest against my chest. His stomach touched my stomach. And his thing rubbing against mine. But wait, why it is getting bigger?

He kept kissing me non stop. I need to breath. I need air. I pushed him to catch a breath.

"That is a kind of foreplay, Oh!" he said.

He continued to kiss me. He ran down to my neck. Kissed it and suck it. I felt ticklish and hurt when he sucked it. But after that, only moan came out from my mouth.

"Co... Copper... Aaaahhh... Mmmm.... Aaahhh..."

"What, Oh?"

He back kissed me again. Not letting me to say any words again. Only moans came out from my mouth. He took my my hand and pulled it to touch his thing. When I touched it, I got shock. It was bigger than before. I pushed him hard. It made him fell from the bed. I looked at him who seems confused. I ran to bathroom and locked it. He knocked it.

"Oh, open the door!" he said, "What happen? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me!"

"It is just... It is..." I didn't know how to tell him, "Why it is getting bigger than before?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"Your thing! Why it is keep getting bigger?" He laughed, "Why do you laugh? It is not funny!"

"So, you're afraid about it?" He tried to hold his laugh, "If it is not getting bigger, how can I make you feel good then?"

"But I afraid...." It was silent for a moment.

"Don't worry, Oh. I will be gentle on you. I won't hurt you" he assured me, "If you don't want to do it tonight. It is okay, I will wait for you until you're ready"

I opened the door. I looked at him in the eyes. He smiled at me. I could see love for me in his eyes.

"I am ready but I am afraid too..." He hugged me. He hugged me in his lovely embrace.

"It is okay to be afraid" he said, "But don't think about it. Just enjoy the moment. Enjoy every touch we make. Enjoy every pleasure that you feel. I will try to make you forget about what you afraid of, okay?" I nodded.

He kissed me again just like before. Tender at first then became rough and wild after that. He lead me to the bed. I didn't know what happened after that. I only remembered I was afraid at first then I lost my control with him. All I could remember is it was so hot that night. I moaned all night. Everytime he touched me, I moaned his name. I felt so good. I felt like I was in extacy. All I could feel was a pleasure.

I didn't know how many times we did it last night. But after I saw two big packs of what we bought yesterday was unpacked, I could tell if we didn't do it only once but many times.

I woke up with big pain in my back and my butt. I couldn't move. I groaned when I tried to move. He woke up when he heard me groaned. He looked at me and smiled. He kissed my lips. Just a peck.

"Thank you, Oh!"

"You make me can't move!" I sulked.

"I couldn't help. You was so sexy last night!" he kissed me again, "Let's do it again. I can't get enough of you"

"You!" I gave him death glare, "Go away! I hate you!"

"But I love you, Oh! Na...na....na...." he pleaded me.

"No!"

"Please....!" he showed me his puppy eyes. Shit. Why he did that to me?

"Maybe later after I get better"

He hugged me and kissed me on the lips again. One. Two. Three. Ten seconds.

"I love you, my Oh!"

"I love you too, my horny Copper!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Is this a smut?
I don't think so... So, I won't put this story in mature rated. Is it okay?
I afraid wattpad will report this story and I afraid this story will be deleted
I hope it won't happen 😇😇😇

Next chapter will be an epilogue

See you in last chapter

Xoxo