I See Him Everywhere

Today I woke up early and wanted to go to school early. Why early? Because I didn't want to see him. Copper. I should avoid him as I could. I didn't want have any fight with him anymore. Last time I met him, I was lucky I could escape from him. But after that, I felt empty. I wanted to go back, only to see him again. Weird, right? I didn't want to see him but at the same time I missed him and wanted to see him. I sighed.

Today, P'Pong couldn't give me ride to school. He had to prepare something about SOTUS. I didn't know what it is but he said it is important thing for Engineering student. Because of that, I had to go to school by myself. Well, it wasn't bad. I had done it before I met P'Pong, so it was okay for me.

"Come with me!" someone pulled me and dragged me to his car. It was Copper.

"I don't want to. I can go to school by myself!" I protest. He didn't care about what I was saying. He pushed me in to his car to make me sit on passenger seat. He closed the door and locked it. He drove the car.

"Eat this, my mom made this for you" He gave me a box of meal. I opened it to look what food in there. It look so delicious. It made me drooling. I closed it again and gave it back to him.

"No need!" He stopped the car.

"Eat it or I will feed you with my mouth" He put a slice of sandwich in his mouth. He leaned his face close to me. I pushed him. I grabbed the box from him and eat that sandwich. It taste so yum but I didn't say it. I just ate it quietly. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair gently.

"You are cute, Oh!"

"I know!" He laughed. Shit. I missed his smile so bad. Oh, control yourself. You should play hard to get!

We arrived at school. I opened the door and walked away from him. I wanted to stay away from him. He ran to me and walked beside me. I stopped and it made him stopped too. I faced him. I looked at his eyes.

"What do you want?"

"To court you. To be with you. To be your boyfriend" What? What he is saying? Is he nuts? He is playing with me, right?

"I don't like you!"

"I know but I will make you fall for me" he grinned. Stop smiling, you handsome boy in front of me! Shit. What was I thinking?

I already fall for you...long time ago, you stupid moron!

"Whatever!" I left him and went to my class. My heart was beating so fast. It happens again. I fall for his charm again. Shit. Why I couldn't hate him?

*****

"Why are you smiling? Something good happens?" Sun asked me as we spent time in our usual place.

"Nothing" I lied.

"You can't lie to me. Spell it!"

"Copper said he wants to court me and he wants to make me be his boyfriend" I smiled cheekily. I knew I look like a silly boy but I didn't care. I couldn't help but smiling when I remembered about that.

"So, you accept him?"

"No, of course not. I won't make it easy for him!"

"Good boy. You should play hard to get and make him all over your hands!"

I nodded. He became my counselor about love life, although his love life is not better than mine. But he is good at advicing. I glad have a best friend like him. I hoped his love life became better soon. He seems happy outside, but I knew he hurted inside. My poor bestfriend. Inn, you jerk!

Someone came and sat beside me. It was Copper. Inn joined and sat beside Sun. Copper looked at me and Inn looked at Sun. We tried to ignore them. We ate our foods like there was only two of us over there. No Copper and no Inn. But it wasn't long enough to have peaceful time. They tried to get our attention. They gave us drink when we wanted to drink. And sometime, they wiped our mouth with their hands. I liked it, honestly. But I didn't want to tell them.

"What do you want?" Sun seems so annoyed with them.

"I'm here for Oh. I don't know about Inn" Copper said.

"I... I.... I came here to support Copper!" Really Inn? You just missed your chance. You stupid Inn. Why you did that to my friend?

"Well, seems like you are busy Oh. I will go first" Sun said, "But remember about what we have talked about" he left. He didn't look at Inn at all. I could see Inn face look dejected. I felt sad for him but I could understand about my best friend. Inn got up and followed Sun.

I wanted to go too but Copper grabbed my hands and forced me to sit.

"Finish your foods first before you go"

"I'm full, thanks to you"

"You hate me that much, right?" he sound so sad, "Then feed me. I am starving" he smiled again. This boy. Stop smiling. You know, your smile makes me weak!

"Please....!"

"Eat yourself. I will just wait here until you finish it!" I said as I gave him foods in my plate. He grinned. Happy. He ate it and sometime he feed me. I accepted it because I still hungry. Foods is my priority.

After done, he walked me to my class. I kept the distance between me and him. I didn't want to be close with him. If I got close with him, I afraid I would drunk with his manly smell. It was very intoxicated. It would make my sense went away and made me became clingy to him. I didn't want it happened. I still have my pride and I didn't want to go easy with him.

"Oh!" he called me, "Have you decided?"

"Huh?"

"About race. Our bet. Have you decided what you want me to do?" I kept quiet. Thinking for awhile and looked at him.

"Can you stay away from me?"

He was taken aback because of what I said to him. He felt sad. I could see it through his face. His face changed from happy face to sad face. It was for minutes we were in silent, before he opened his mouth.

"If I won't do that, what will you do? What punishment will I get from you?" he came closer to me and leaned hia face close to mine, "Will you punch me or..." he smirked, "Will you kiss me?"

My eyes wide opened as I heard what he said. This boy is really provoking me. I was shocked. I blink for few times before I got my sense back. I pushed him and walked away. I knew he saw me blushed. Really Oh? At this time?

"I can't stay away from you, Oh because we stuck together for good!" he said to me. This crazy boy. Tsk!

I turned around to see him. I gave him my fist then I walked away again. I could hear he was chuckling behind me. I smiled. I remembered his question. It kept playing in my mind. What punishment will I get from you? Yeah Oh, what punishment will you give to him?

Why do you ask? Of course I will kiss him!

I smiled at my silly thought. Bad bad bad, Oh!

----------------------------------------------------------

Oh POV is back
It was easy to write Oh POV than Copper and Sun 😁

I glad Oh not makes it easy to Copper
Copper deserves that treatment from Oh
He needs extra effort to win Oh back

I just realised, I already made 34 chapters 😯
I didn't know this story will be long 😮
I will keep make this story on track and I will end it as I planned 😊
I don't know how many chapters more but soon...

Until now, bye bye

Xoxo