Surprise : Big Surprises (part 2)

I went back to back stage. Prepared stuff that would be needed by the actors. I saw Copper secluded on the corner. He look down. I wrote something in the small paper and put it on his bag then I back to my job. I saw he read my note and he smiled. I liked that smile. It made me smiled. He looked to the audiences and smiled. He found someone who was familiar in his eyes. His parent.

----- Flash Back -----

At food stall
When Copper went to the toliet, I talked to his mother about Copper and the drama that he would perform on Saturday.

"Aun... I mean, Mom" she looked at me waited for next words that I would say to her, "I think Copper will be happy if you can come and see him perform. I hope you can come, Mom!"

"I wish I could, son. But I will try to talk to his father about this. I glad he has a friend like you, Oh. Hope you can stay with him forever!" she smiled at me. Forever? What she meant by that?

At the hall
After Inn went away. I saw Copper's mother with her husband at the door of the hall. I went to them and wai. She smiled at me.

"Aun... Mom, I thought you won't come. Thank you for coming. Copper will be so happy if he knows you come" I welcomed them in excited voice.

"How can I not come after you said things like that to me. Thank you Oh!"

"So, you're Oh?" I nodded, "My wife always talk about you. She adores you more than she adores her son"

"I am nothing to compare with your son, Uncle. Copper is more better than me in every way and aspect" I said honestly. They both laughed. I just grinned.

"Just call me Dad. No refuse. I insist!" another insist that I couldn't refuse. I nodded. I pleased them to come with me and found a couple seat for them. I bid them goodbye because I need to go to back stage.

At the back stage
When I saw him all alone, I wrote a note for him to inform him if his parent came to see him perform. I didn't wrote my name on that note. He did not need to know if it was from me.

Note:
Don't need to listen to others. You will be good on the stage. Just believe in yourself!
P.s.
Your parent come to see you, so smile :-)

----- End Flash Back -----

The drama has begun. Everything went well. Very smooth. Nothing went wrong. Eveything went according the plan. Everyone look satisfied so far. The audiences look pleased with us. I felt so proud.

"Hey, do you know about the story of our school?" one of performers said to her friends. I overheard them.

"What story?"

"Do you know, there is a rumour that said if someone is kissed on the stage during drama, they will end up being a couple and their love will be last long. Forever!"

"Awww... That is very romantic!" someone exclaimed.

"Au... Do you mean, if Copper kisses Peach they will end up together, forever?" she nodded.

"I envy Peach. I wish I will be the person who Copper will kiss" someone wished and all of them tag along.

Okay. I need to focus on my duty. No need to eavesdropping to their talk again. They talked nonsense.

The drama was coming to the climax, where the prince will kiss Snow White to wake her up. I saw P'Ken gave the actors last command. Everyone gather together. Everyone became hectic. What was happened?

Everyone was noisy. P'Ken seemed so depressed. He looked around and then his eyes locked at me who stand near the entry stage. I didn't like the way he looked at me.

"Oh....!" Yes, I did not like his tone when he called my name. I bet he wanted something to me. I felt chill all over my body.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I knew it would happened. I cursed to you, Farm. Why you went home before the drama end? Why was I the only one who replaced him? Why I accepted P'Ken's request? I hate myself!

Okay, Oh. You can do it! All you do is only be there, stay, go out and that's it. You don't need to do anything else. No one will recognise you. You have a fake beard to cover your face. Calm down. You can do it! I said to myself.

Yes, I became a part of the dwarfs. I replaced Farm became Doc the dwarf because he had urgent matter to do and went home. I need to deal with him later.

I stood up near the entry of the stage. I watched the audiences was getting into the drama. I saw there was Peach lied down on the bed set, acted like sleeping Snow White. And there was Copper who walked step by step to her. Yes, this is the climax when the prince would kiss Snow White. I got nervouse. Hope it would went well. Hope it would end soon.

Shit again! Why would this happen at this time? I saw one of the background that we made was broke and ready to fall down and hit Copper. No one noticed it. Everyone was into the scene that Copper and Peach played. Step by step Copper walked to approach Peach.

One step. What should I do? The background cracked little by little. No one noticed.

Two steps. Shit. I needed to do something.

Three steps. The back ground fell down. I didn't know what happened because I felt everything became blurry. Everything went so fast. I just felt I fell on top of someone's body. And something soft hit my lips. I opened my eyes and saw myself on top him. Copper. Shit. My lips and his lips. No. No. No. I didn't want to say it. Don't force me. No, it not happened. It should not happen. I wished it never happened. This is a nightmare!

Copper and I....kissed!!!

------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what I am doing here
Sigh...

I pittied Oh on here
Nope. Kidding!
Finally I made him kissed Copper
*evil laugh* 😈😈😈