Sorry

As I said before in last chapter, this story is flash back after their school trip ended

And this is about Sun POV

Hope this won't make you confuse

----------------------------------------------------------

"He did it to you?" I asked Oh after he told me what happened between him and Copper and why he left without any words to me. I came to visit him after school. He didn't come to school after our school trip. His teacher said he was sick, that is why I visited him.

"It was my fault. Why did I fall for him?" He cried. I hugged him. I pat his back gently.

"It is okay. At least you know now" I pushed him to face me and I wiped his tears, "Be strong, okay?!" He nodded.

I left when he back to sleep again. I let him rest his body. He look so weak. I bid his mother a goodbye and I told her if she need something, she can call me anytime.

On my way back, I heard someone called my name. I turned around to look who was it. I looked around and I saw Inn's mother waved to me. I walked to her and wai.

"Nong Sun, I missed you. How are you? Why you look so pale? Are you sick?"

"No aunty. I just feel tired" I faked a smile to her, "What are doing here, aunty?"

"Ooo... I..."

"Mom, why you drag me here? I told you I don't want...." Inn came and nagging to his mother. He couldn't finish his words when he saw me. He look so shock. He became stunned. He looked at me.

"Aunty, I don't want to be rude but I have to go now. I have something to do" I wai to her then walked away. I didn't wait for her reply. I knew if I stayed long enough, she will asked me to join her. And I didn't want that happened. I didn't want to be with him now. I didn't to be so close with him now. I still felt hurt. My heart is still aching. I haven't recover my broken heart.

I stopped the cab and went in. I told the driver to take me home. I looked out to the window. I could feel the warm water running down to my face. My tears. Shit. Why I should cry because of him? Stop crying, Sun! He doesn't deserve your tears!

*****

Everyday at school I tried my best to avoid him. And also Copper. I didn't want to meet them. Copper and I would see each other during class but after that, I would disappear and hide from them. I have my own place to hide and no one could find me. Even Oh couldn't find me.

Someone called me from behind when I wanted to go back home after school. It was Copper. I saw Inn was beside him. I ignored them and walked away. He ran after me and stopped me. He asked me about Oh. Was he ok? Was he fine? And all those bullshit questions from his dirty mouth. I felt sick of him being so care about Oh. After what he has done to him, why he would care? Just go away and leave him alone, you asshole!

"Is it matter now? You hurt him!" I said sarcastically, "To be honest, I don't think you deserve someone like Oh to love you!"

"Yeah, some people don't deserve to be loved by someone else!" I looked at Inn as I spoke it for him. I knew he felt hurt by it but I didn't care. I have done enough to care about him. He never cares about me. He never cares about my feeling. So, why I should care about him?

I left Copper. I left them. I walked away. I have had enough. I didn't want to waste my energy for some people who not worth enough for it.

"Sun!" I heard Inn called my name. I didn't stop. I kept walking. Fast and faster. He kept calling my name. He pulled my hand and made me turned to face him.

"What do you want?" I said in annoyed tone. I still feel angry toward him.

"I... I am sorry"

"I don't need your sorry. Just go away from me, can you?"

I didn't wait for his reply. I walked away. I left him behind. I had enough of him being giving me a false hope. I would never be trapped in same trap again. I wouldn't be stupid like before again. And I wouldn't care about him again. But, why is my heart aching?

*****

I was hanging out with Nam. We back to our good-friendship relationship just like before. After our awkward term between us, I glad we could be back to our old relationship.

I glad Nam asked me to hang out with her. I need that because I was feeling down. I was stressing out for past few days. She helped me to cheer me up. She is such a good friend.

As we was having fun, walking around and laughing, we were passing by with Inn. He looked at us. I wanted to walk away, Nam stopped me. She held my hand and made me stay.

"Inn, what are you doing here? Hanging out?" she asked Inn with her cheerful voice. He nodded. He looked at me. I could see his sad eyes. I tried to ignore him.

"Come on, Nam. Lets go!" I dragged Nam away and left him. I didn't look back. Nam screamed goodbye to him.

"What was that? Are you still angry with him?" She asked me when we were far away from him. She made us stop walking. She gave me look.

"What should I do then? Should I say : hallo, Inn. Nice to meet you. Wanna join us?" I gave her sarcastic reply, "I will never do that again. I have had enough of him!"

She slapped my back head. It was hurt. I yelped. I stared at her.

"That is for you being stubborn. For you being jerk to him. And for you hurting yourself!" she said, "I know whenever you hurt him, you feel hurt too. You hurt him, you hurt yourself!"

I knew. And she was right. Whenever I hurt him and made him feel sad, it hurted me more. I couldn't help but act like a jerk toward him because whenever I saw him, the heartless words he said back then kept playing in my head. It hurted me again and again.

"Go, back to him. I will leave first" she said as she wanted to go, "And don't ever think to run away because I am watching you!"

She left me after she threatened me. She can be scary sometime. Every woman can be scary when she is angry. They are scarier than monster or ghost.

I walked back to where I left Inn behind. I saw him still stood up there. Not moving. He look so down. He look dejected. I kept looking him from afar. He raised his gloomy face. He walked step by step. I could sense his heavy step. I followed him from behind. Keeping my distance, so he wouldn't notice me. He kept walking until we reached a park nearby. He sat on the bench. He bowed down. I hid behind the tree to cover my body from his sight.

He sighed. He covered his face with his palm. He looked at the sky with his sad eyes. I could see his cheek became sparkling. It was his tears running down to his face. It hurted me to see him crying. I wanted to run to him and hug him but I control myself.

"I'm sorry...." he said with his sad voice. No one was there, so no one would notice him. But I do. I saw him.

"I am sorry, Sun" he cried, "And I missed you...so much!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Whoever loves Inn, I'm sorry to make him crying 😢
I don't want to but I have to
Sometime he needs to feel what Sun felt because of his stupid behavior

For InnxSun shipper, don't worry
I still have plenty chapters for them 😊
Please don't be starving for them 😉😂😂

Until next chapter, bye bye

Xoxo