Aftermath : Stolen Kiss

Its been 3 days I skipped class after that I-don't-want-to-talk-about accident. That accident, ugh. Should I mention that accident? I hate you guys for forcing me to mention that accident again. I wanted to forget about it but that accident keep playing in my stupid brain again and again. I should kill myself right now. Someone gives me rope, please. I wanna hanged myself in tomato tree.

Three days I skipped class because of that stupid kiss. Yes, I mentioned it. The kiss. I admit. I kissed Copper. Happy?

I lied to my parent if I had cold and couldn't go to school. But after thee days, they forced me to go to school and study. I didn't want to. If I could, I wanna changed school. Can I?

That kiss. My first kiss. My fucking first kiss. He stolen it. My precious lips that I have been protected all along has been tranished. I wanted to cry. Poor my future girl friend. She wouldn't able to taste my pure lips anymore. Goodbye my pure innocent lips.

I touched my lips. I could feel the soft and warm of his lips when it touched mine. It was sweet like sugar, I guessed. If I thought about it, it wasn't bad at all. Arghhhh! Oh, what are you thinking about? You kissed a guy and you said it wasn't bad? Are you insane? Are you crazy? I shook my head, tried to erase my insane thought about that damn kiss. I need to sleep!

*****

I tried to avoid everyone at school. I walked like a spy who didn't want someone would saw and caught him. Later I thought what I was doing is useless. This is school. Like or not, I will meet my friends and teachers. Stupid Oh!

"Oh, what are you doing?" I heard Sun voice from behind my back, "Are you feeling better now?" How could I felt better when my first kiss just stolen from me. And the thief is a guy. A fucking guy. I would never felt better!

"Wha.... What... Do.. Do you mean?"

"I heard you were sick that's why you skipped class for three days. You feeling better now?"

"Oooo.... Yes. Of course I'm fine!" I replied him. I felt at ease. He didn't mention about the accident on the drama.

"Let's go to your class. I will walk with you there!"

"Why you want to walk with me to my class?"

"Because I want to see Inn" he replied with big grin in his face. This boy is totally whipped. I wondered what spell Inn did to him?

*****

We are at canteen, having lunch. Sun and I sat face to face. Later, Nam joined us. She sat beside me. I didn't know when I became friend with her. I meant, we never so close before. Maybe it was because Sun's magnet. He has charm to attract people around him.

"Oh, are you feeling better now?" her question made me cough. I drank my drink.

"Wha... What do.. Do you mean?"

"I heard you were sick, that's why I asked you"

"Oooo..." Again. I felt so sensitive when people asked me about my feeling. It was because of that damn ki...ki... I don't want to talk about it.

"He's just too sensitive because of the kiss he had with...." Sun didn't finish his words. I gave him death glare. Please, someone give me knife. I wanna stab him and kill him right fucking now.

"It is ok, Oh. It was accident!" Nam said to me try to cheer me up.

We ate our foods peacefully. Nam left first because she has to do something as a class president. Sun and I still enjoying our foods. Inn appeared and sat beside Sun. What is he doing here? Sun ignored him but I knew he was happy. I could see he was smiling. He cut a slice of meat and gave it to Inn. Sun smiled and waited Inn to bite it. Inn looked at Sun then ate the meat that Sun offered. It was cute but I wanna puke. Someone, I'm gonna die because of diabetic!

 Someone, I'm gonna die because of diabetic!

"Are you guys dating? Officially?"

"No/Soon" Inn and Sun replied at the same time. Sun looked at me then to Inn and smiled.

"Soon. He just shy to admit if he is already falling for me" Sun said very confident. Inn just ignored him. He ate his food silently. I continue to finish my foods. Sometime I looked at the two love birds in front of me. I wished I could have someone beside me and being love dovey like them. I wasn't jealous. I just felt empty.

"Hey, I heard someone kissed Copper at the drama. Was it Farm? I heard him played as Doc the dwarf!" I heard someone talked behind our table. Her voice was loud enough to heard in our table. I coughed again.

"No, it wasn't him. I saw him left before the kiss happened"

"Whoever he/she is, I feel so jealous!"

"Why?" their friends asked in unity.

"According the rumor, if you got kissed on the stage during the drama, you and that person will end up together and become lover. Forever!" they was screaming in romantic tone. Like they was imagining their idol stand in front of them. And what about my reaction? I bursted out the drink in my mouth. It hit someone in front of me. Sun. I knew it was disgusting. Inn helped Sun to dry his uniform.

*****

Even though people didn't know if it was me who have been ki...ki...you know what I wanted to say. It still wasn't easy for me. I still have weird feeling whenever I passed people who was talking with their friends. I felt like they were talking about me and stared at me in suspicious stare. I knew I became paranoid. I couldn't help it. It was all Copper's fault and that damn ki...ki...ki...ugh, I couldn't say it. I gave up.

So, where am I now? I walked back to my class after went to school clinic. All the pressure that I felt made my stomach in pain. I needed some pain killer.

"Oh!" someone called me from behind

I stopped. I didn't dare to look back. No. No. No. Please be no. Please let me be wrong this time. It couldn't be him right? I didn't want to see him right now. Maybe forever. Please God, make me disappear now. I beg you!

"Co... Copper?"

----------------------------------------------

Finally they met after that accident
I'm so excited about it
What's gonna happen with them?
I will pray for Oh 🙏🙏🙏