New Friend, More Hate

"Is it true? Is it you, Oh? The piper boy is.... you?"

Good. I'm gonna screwed up now. I saw Peach looked at us. She sat in front of us. He looked at me then Sun then back at me again.

"Is it true, Oh?" I nodded shyly as the answer. Well, it was useless to lie to her when she already heard all about the story. She smiled at me and said thank you for my concern for her. And that was the start of our friendship. She always say halo to me whenever we met. And sometime she helps me with my work in the hall. Well, I gaines one new friend I guess.

When I said I'm gonna screwed up, I meant it. Since I be friend with Peach, I gained more hate from Copper. I got bullied again every single time I met him. Not that I wanted met him but he always try to find me. If I was crazy, I might think he has crush on me lol. You know, he spent his time with me more than his girlfriend. Ugh, I hated that. I wanted lived my life peacefully. Could I have that, please?

Today, again, for countless times I hid myself from Copper and his gang. I felt like I back to my old life. Hid and survived. That was I did back then before Sun came to my school. And now, I'm in that situation again.

"Oh?" Shit. Why she is here? She shouldn't be here. I tried to hide from her boyfriend but why I ended up to be found by her? Yes, that was Peach.

"Why are you here?" Why she asked? Didn't she know I was here because her jealous boyfriend? I was here to hide from your crazy boyfriend, you know. I said it in my mind. I didn't dare to say it to her. I didn't want to hurt her because she is kind to me. I smiled at her. She sat beside me.

"How about the practice?"
"Good. Everything is going well" She said and we spent our time talked about random things.

 Everything is going well" She said and we spent our time talked about random things

****

This evening, we were so busy preparing for upcoming event. I thanked God for giving me peace time. I haven't met Copper....yet. So, it means no bully for me this time...yet.

I wanted to go home after run out my energy doing this and that when Peach called me. She waved her hand to me and smiled. I smiled back at her.

 I smiled back at her