Extra Story 1 : It Makes Us Out of Control

This is InnxSun story
This story will tell you what happened to them in the room at that afternoon 😉
Be ready for surprise 😉

Sun POV

------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the hotel. We got three rooms. At first Oh wanted to be paired up with me but Copper dragged him to their room first. That was a good thing, so I will have times to be alone with my handsome Inn. It is gonna be exciting!

"Inn, I am gonna take a shower first" I said. He laid on the bed. Busy with games on his phone.

"Mmm" he replied.

"Don't you wanna have shower with me?" I teased him.

"No thanks. I will just wait for you to finish"

"Really? Are you sure you won't regret it?"

He put his phone on the bed beside him. He looked at me. He got up and came closer to me. He smiled. He gave me a peck on my lips. It was quick. I couldn't reply his kiss. I wanted more.

"Just go first. I will wait for you here" he said in very lovely tone.

This handsome boy. Why he becomes so lovely to me? Not I complaint. I just curious.

"You become so soft to me"

"Because I want to treat my boyfriend more better from now"

Tsk. It wasn't dream right? He is real Inn, right? My Inn, my real Inn right? I couldn't believe it. Is the sun rises from west now? Is it the end of the world? No. No. No. It couldn't be. It was real. My Inn was being sweet to me. I loved it.

I went to bathroom and he back to what he was doing before. After I finished and got change, I saw him on balcony. He looked out to the view out of our room.

I wanted to go to him but I stopped. I saw a small thing near bed. It was cockroaches. I reflex jumped to the nearest chair. I called him.

"What happen?" I pointed at the cockroaches that I saw before. It still there. Not even move. He saw it and stepped back. I thought he didn't like it. Well, at least he didn't get scared like me. I hated cockroaches.

"What I should do?"

"You can hit it with that stick!" I yelled. I didn't know why I yelled. Maybe because I got panick. And I didn't know why there's a stick in our room. I didn't care. I just cared, that nasty thing should be out of my sight. Inn took that stick and ready to hit the cockroaches.

"Wait moment!" I stopped him, "Let me prepare myself first?"

"What for?"

"This is my first time to see that....the thing that you will do" I said, "I never saw it before, so..."

"Shut up! I will make it quick!"

"But...."

"Don't worry, Sun. You will be okay!" He assured me. I nodded. I stayed on my place. I saw him hit that cockroaches many times. I yelled to encouraged him.

"Yes, harder Inn. Harder! Yes, just like that!"

"Sun" he called me, "But why that thing seems not destroyed or something?"

As he asked me that. I looked at that cockroaches. He was right. It wasn't destroy or something. It kept in its form. Inn tried to come closer to that thing. He wanted to take a look. He stepped up but his foot slipped and he fall. I screamed.

"Inn!" I screamed, "Don't move. I will come for you!"

I jumped from the chair and ran to him. I helped him to get up. I helped him to move to our bed. He seems okay. Nothing serious injury. He just felt pain in his arm.

"I think it is not real cockroaches" he said, "I think it is just a toy"

I took a look at it. I squint my eyes. I could see it perfectly. And yes, it was a cockroaches but it was a fake one. It was just a toy. Maybe someone before who uses this room forgot to bring it with them. Shit.

I looked at Inn who had smile on his face. He laughed. I laughed along with him. I felt so stupid.

"I feel like a stupid!" I said.

"Me too" he said, "But I love stupid person in front of me"

"You become so cheesy, Inn!"

"Only for you, Sun" he answered me, "I love you Sun Atkin. So much!"

"I love you too Mr. Handsome Man, Inn!"

And we kissed. He kissed me first and I just replied his kiss. I kissed him back with full of love.

But, that cockroaches thing make us out of control. Made me lost my control. I hoped no one would hear me screamed and yelled. I afraid they will think differently about noises that I made. Maybe. Just maybe they will think I just did naughty thing with this handsome boyfriend of mine. If it happens, it would be so awkward!

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that is what was happened between Inn and Sun in their room 😅

Not funny business like what you thought anyways, sorry 😂😂😂

Well, my mind is full of shitty funny things. So, I am sorry if I ruin your imagination 😬

Next Extra Story will be about Nam and Peach
Because some of you want them to find new bf, I will make them meet their future bf 😉

See you in next sextra story

Xoxo