Prince vs Princess

Today is our school trip. P'Pong drove me as always. My mom really happy about P'Pong presence in my life. She loved P'Pong more than me. She thought him as her older son. Sometime I felt jealous of the way my mom cared of him more than she cared of me, her only son.

"Oh, my cute son!" someone screamed, calling my name. That voice is very familiar. The excited tone of that voice is easy to recognized. Copper's mother.

Me and P'Pong looked at her. We saw her with Copper and her husband side by side. She ran to me and hug me tight. As always, I couldn't breath whenever she hugs me.

"Mo.. Mom, I can't breath" she loosen up her hug on me and said sorry.

"I miss you, my son. Why you never visit us again?" she pouted, "And you know, Copper is not fun at all when you're not around!" I just grinned awkwardly. She saw P'Pong. She frowned.

"Who is he? Your boyfriend?"

"No, Mom!" I introduced P'Pong to her. P'Pong wai at her and her husband.

"I wish I am his boyfriend, aunty. But this nong rejects me because he loves someone else!" P'Pong joked and showed fake broken heart expression. I glared at him.

"Ah, that is too bad. Don't worry Nong. You are so handsome, so I think girls will get on lines for you" she told P'Pong, "But I wonder who is the lucky one who's my cute son falling for?" she pinched my cheeks.

"Do you know who is it, Copper?" Copper's father asked him. He shruged. He looked at me. I looked away. I didn't want he noticed me I was blushing because of embarrassement. P'Pong, I hate you!

I heard someone called my name again from afar. I saw Peach with my friends. They came and greeted us. She whispered something to me asking me if I brought cubic cube with me. She wanted me to teach her how to play it. Everyone looked at us. I knew what was that look mean. No, its not like what you think uncle and aunty.

"Mom Dad, this is Peach. She is Copper's girlfriend"

"We already broke up" Peach and Copper said in unity. Okay, that is new for us. No one of us knew if they broke up. We knew they was taking break, but not broke up. Should I jump and say yes? No. No. It was bad idea. Maybe I will do it later when I am alone.

*****

I sat with Sun and Inn in the train. We was talking and played games. We enjoyed our times during this travel. After a while, I felt like I was being third wheel between this two love birds in front of me.

"Can you two stop being lovey dovey? You guys make me wanna puke"

"I'm not being lovey dovey with him!" Inn pointed Sun who is grinning like an idiot.

"Say to someone who always smile and blushing whenever I tease him. Just admit, you like it. You love me, Inn!" Sun teased Inn.

"Say who I love you?"

"Then, why you always keep looking at me? You always peek a look at my lips. Do you want me to kiss you here? If you want, I don't mind" Sun winked.

"Crazy!" Inn said but he couldn't hide his smile and the blush in his face. Damn. This two. I gave up.

"You two, just get a room"

"We are too young for that, my stupid friend Oh!" Sun said, "I don't know if you are that pervert. Tsk!"

Okay, I was beaten up. I lost this battle between this crazy cute devil in front of me. I got up and changed my seat. I sit alone on the empty space. Peach came to me and asked if she could join me. I welcomed her. We spent our travel time with talking and laughing. I taught her how to play cubic cube. She got struggle. I kept teach her again and again until we arrived at our destiny.