Unloved Prince

I'm done with this shit. I wanna die. I wanted to hang myself to chilli tree and wrote 'died in not peace, Oh because of exhausted by stupid exams'. Someone help me, please!

"If I won't wake up, tell my mom I love her!" I said to Sun who sat beside me in our usual place. I put down my head on the table, made my cheek touched it and closed my eyes. He chuckled.

"I never know you can be so dramatic like this?" he said, "You seem so good in drama. But I glad it over now, our test"

"I want to eat ice cream now. Sun, buy me some please" I pleaded him with puppy eyes. He pat my head and shook his head as a yes. I beamed. He is the best best-friend I could ask.

"But before we go buy ice cream for you, we need to go to drama club. I heard they have something to tell us"

We went to drama club. There is lot of people gathered there. Not only the members of drama club, but from another club too. I sat beside Sun on the back. We listened to P'Ken who told us about upcoming event.

"Our school have upcoming event to celebrate our school anniversary. And to celebrate it, we from drama club have chosen to perform in that event------" P'Ken told us about our performing. He told us if we would performed Snow White. Some of students disliked it and some of them was looking forward for it. I saw Sun was excited of it. His eyes sparkled.

"I have some names in my mind as the actors. But I want it to be fair, so I will give them an audition in a week. Until next week, please prepare yourself. And everyone is welcomed to come to audition"

And after that we dismissed. Sun and I went to the mall near school and he bought me an ice cream as he promissed. God, I love him right now.

"I don't want to be a part of the audition. Maybe I will help it with stuff or else"

"Why? I think you should try. You're not bad yourself. You can be a dwarf!" and he laughed so hard. I glared at him annoyed.

"So, what about you and Inn?" I changed our subject.
"About what?"
"Come on. Don't play dumb. You know what I mean"

"Nope. Stop imagining something weird in your stupid brain!" and he walked fast to left me. I run after him and forced him to tell me his secret. I felt like I was dying to know about him and Inn.

A week later I was in the hall where the audition would be held. I here not for audition. I came here to support Sun. I decided to be staff who help prepared the stage. But I have learnt about the script incase Sun forgot about his line. I saw lot of people came here for the audition. And you could look from afar the crowd that very noisy. Yes, Copper fans club. They was there to support the idol.

I sat in the back of P'Ken and two teachers of our school. One by one student was called and performed on the stage. I saw Nam on the stage. Wow. I didn't know she liked something like this. I thought she didn't care about this stupid things. She auditioned as the step mother/witch. I could tell you she deserved that role. She was so into her. And her expression, gawd very detailed.

Sun on the stage. He said the line of the prince. He was so good on the stage. The three judges gave him applause and so do I. I gave him tumbs up. Not just as a prince, he auditioned as a huntsman also. He said he did that incase he did not get the prince role. Different from the prince role, he played the huntsman very very well. His fierce expression and his act was very professional. I could saw his determined. I felt an awe. He came back and sat beside me after he done. We watched the rest of audition until the end. P'Ken said he will announce the result tomorrow morning.

And here we are. Waiting for the result. Too much tension in this room. I saw lot of people look so nervouse. P'Ken announced the role who everyone got. Nam got the role that she wanted. Snow White would played by Peach. Inn would be the mirror. I laughed at that. I couldn't help. He glared at me. Sorry. And for the prince and huntsman, P'Ken still had hard time to choose which one will be the prince and which one will play as the huntsman. It was between Copper and Sun. P'Ken asked us to do vote. Of course, I would vote for Sun. And before we voted, P'Ken told us to watch their video performance first.