Author's Note 📝

Hiya! So let's get down to business shall we?

So everyone, I'm sad to say that Me, Myself and I has officially come to an end...😭. But not to worry, this is where my new poem book comes in😁

This book is called “What The Heart Wants To Say”

This book tells the various stories of different people with different types of feelings of love, fluff and all that mushy lovey dovey stuff. (Hey that just rhymed, in yo face!😂)

Anyho.. So this book will most probably be updating the most in the upcoming December holidays after my examinations are done. My mom promised we'd get WiFi for our house soon.(We had better)

I'll be updating more then. You guys had better be ready. And I wanna message all my stalkers... I mean fans(*wink wink*) let's pretend you guys aren't stalking me I mean who wouldn't?😎)

All these poems will be dedicated to couples old and young and to all the people out there who struggle to say what the hearts wants to say.

And to address the whole book cover thing, I know I'm pretty awesome at it but I could really use some help. If you guys could help me out or point me towards someone who can, it would be seriously appreciated..

There's another book coming out soon and since I've been putting it on hold for a while I've decided to post both these books and that one simultaneously... Or just a little while after one another.

I'll be updating both so there's no need to worry that one will be neglected.

And to conclude...

Thanks guys. I love you all so much! Thank you for everything and I hope you all like my new book.

Love you guys and I hope I can count on your reads, votes, comments and rates.

Hugs and Hershey kisses,

- DD

VOTE & COMMENT!!

DD OUT!!✌