Hope-Oppa😭😭❤😭😭

Omg guys I was reading some BTS ff on Wattpad and Rapmon found Hobi crying in the bathtub and he said that he was the least attractive and all of them were getting girls accept him a-and...

A-and...

*bursts out crying* I'm sorry I just, I've never thought about Hope-oppa in a romantic way, I just loved him for his talent and personality.

My love, my angel, my sunshine, my sun, my life, m-my... beautiful beautiful hope!!❤❤

And now I feel absolutely terrible. I hate myself right now. I burst out crying when I read this and then my mom was just like “Dafuq did she read now?” from the kitchen.

Yep. That's the woman that gave birth to me.😒

Guys if you feel anything for this poor soul... please recommend me some good J-Hope x fem!reader before I die. Preferably without the mention of LGBT. I'm not a homo-phobe or anything surprisingly. I mean I have bisexual friends that I still hang out with.

I'm not for it but I'm not against it either. Please don't be mad. That's just how I feel, I guess. You get some people that are totally against it, so I'm not that bad.

Thanks guys. Now if you all don't mind imma go download some more J-Hope pics off of Pinterest while crying hysterically in a corner.

Duses.

VOTE & COMMENT, if you love our Hope-oppa❤😭

DD OUT!!✌