Chapter 1

"Brooklyn, Tyler, could you guys come downstairs, me and your mom need to speak with you guys" my dad yelled upstairs to me and my brother. I knew this was important, so I immediately got up and ran downstairs. A few minutes later my brother came down and sat in the empty barstool that was beside me.

"So what do you guys need to speak to us about, is it school, soccer anything like that" I questioned them. "Not exactly" my mom replied in a subtle tone. "I dont want to do this anymore than you guys do, so I'm just gonna say it straight, we're moving" my dad said in a monotone. "Wait, what, no we can't move, what about Courtney and Dean, and soccer I can't just leave them!" I said furiously not wanting to believe them.

"I know I'm sorry, but I got a promotion and I'll earn nearly double the money I'm getting paid now" my dad replied sighing. "I can't believe you guys would do this to us" I said storming back upstairs to my room, with tears beginning to sting the back of my eyes.

Group chat name: SoccerSexies

Brooklyn⚽️: guys I have some bad news....

Courtney🏆: I'm sure whatever it is you'll be fine

Dean🥇: come on be positive it will be alright in the end

Brooklyn⚽️: But I'm moving

Dean🥇: School, soccer team, house, state, country??????

Courtney🏆: You can't be serious

Brooklyn⚽️: State and house and school and soccer team

Courtney🏆: why?

Dean🥇: I can't believe this

Brooklyn⚽️: My dad got a job promotion

Courtney🏆: When?

Brooklyn⚽️: Friday

Dean🥇: That's in 2 days what the heck why so soon

Brooklyn⚽️: I know, and I don't know it was just a last minute thing I guess

(FaceTime started 5:23pm)
(FaceTime ended 2:09am)

I face timed dean and Courtney from 5:23pm until 2:09am, 9 hours, that's gotta be the longest one we've had yet.
I got pretty tired, so I told them I was gonna hang up and go to sleep as I was pretty exhausted from today.

Slowly but surely I drifted off to sleep, wondering what was going to happen when we moved......

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter vote and drop a comment with some ideas or just telling me that you enjoyed it
Peace ✌🏼