Chapter 9

"No fucking way you've gotta be kidding me"  I screeched at Charlie.
"Yes way I'm being serious"  he said mimicking my voice.

"I love you, I love you, I love you"  I said jumping up and down on the spot before embracing Charlie in a hug.

"Come on we can't be late and I'm guessing you wanna see the players getting off of the bus"  Charlie said releasing me from the hug and leading me to his car.

We both got in the car and buckled up, then we turned on the radio and jammed out until we got to the stadium. "I actually cant believe that Charlie Rodriquez was so good at perfect dates" I said quite dumbfounded. (Maybe because I actually was so surprised at him)

"Well what can I say, I can't fuck up my first date with someone that I like now, can I" he said in a soothing tone. "I guess not" I said sarcastically.

"Come on I heard the bus will be here in 10 minutes"  Charlie called to me.
"I'm cominggggg"  I yelled back dragging the ing.

I grabbed my phone and wallet out of the passenger seat and shoved them in my hoodie pockets. Charlie held my hand and we walked to the entrance of the stadium to where the players would be coming off the bus.

We got right to the front of the barricades and waited until the LA Galaxy bus pulled up.

As the bus pulled up Charlie pulled out a folded dos santos jersey from his hoodie pocket and handed it to me along with a sharpie. "I know he's your favourite player so I got you his shirt, hopefully he signs it for you"  Charlie said then side hugged me.

"Awwww Charlie you really thought this out didn't you" I said sincerely.
"Well I did try ah hah" Charlie replied scratching the back of his neck. I noticed he does that when he's nervous.

The players began to walk off of the bus, dos santos on the right side of the path and Zardes on my side. I was pretty bummed out that dos santos wasn't on my side. Well it was worth a try any way I said to myself then sighed.

"Hey what's wrong?" Charlie asked me. "I'm pretty sad that dos santos is over there and not this side" I said nodding my head towards him where he was taking pictures with fans and signing their shirts and photographs.

"Zardes! Zardes! Over here!" Charlie began to yell. And to my surprise he actually walked over to us. "Hey my friend I'm so glad you came to watch" Zardes said to Charlie. "I was wondering if you could do me a favour" charlie asked him.

"And what would that be my dear friend" Zardes asked him. "You see that beautiful girl over there" Charlie said nodding his head in my direction, which made me slightly blush and smile.

"Ah yes what a beautiful young lady she is" Zardes replied with a smile. "Well I uhhh I was wondering if you could get dos santos to sign her jersey, she's a big fan and I'd do anything to make her happy" Charlie explained to him.

"Ahhh trying to impress are you" Zardes said patting Charlie on the back.
"I understand I will happily help you and your girlfriend out" he said then took my shirt and sharpie then he walked over in dos santos' direction.

He handed him my shirt then dos santos turned around and began to walk towards me and Charlie with Zardes following behind him.

"I hear your a big fan" Giovani dos santos said to me. "Uhhh yes a big fan, your my inspiration" I replied in a giddy tone.