Chapter 7

I woke up at around 7am a little later than I had expected. Once I finally got the willpower to get out of bed, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.
Then I came out and got changed into a white and black adidas t shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, white adidas gazelles and a pair of sun glasses.

I straightened my hair, then put a little bit of mascara on. I wasn't really a big make up girl, most of the time I didn't wear any at all.

I went downstairs and had some toast and a cereal bar for my breakfast along with a glass of apple juice. "Ty if you wanna go in late to school with me your welcome to tag along" I called up to him.

"Yeah I'm up for that plus I can't stick mrs Evans she bores the fuck out of me till the point where I'm nearly sleeping"
Tyler said with a slight laugh. "Why are you going in late anyway" he asked me.

I explained the whole windshield story to Tyler. "Charlie made a pretty dick move there so he did" Tyler commented. "Yeah, he did the stupid asshole" I muttered under my breath.

Charlie and I drove to the nearest mechanics garage, and had to wait nearly an hour for him to fill in the cracked glass. "That will be $95" the mechanics assistant said, "no problem" I replied handing him the money.

"Wanna grab some lunch while we have the time" I asked Tyler. "Yeah, Mcdonalds?" He questioned me. "If that's what you really want" I said as we both got into my car.

We went to the McDonald's drive thru and ate our food on the way to school, throwing our rubbish in the trash can, on our way to the office.

"Tyler and Brooklyn Beckham" I said to the receptionist, "why are you guys late" she asked in a monotone, "my car broke down on the way here" I lied.
"Ok you guys can go on to your next classes" she said clanking away at her keyboard.

I went to my locker grabbing my gym clothes, then going to the locker room to get changed. "Alright girls, today we are going to be doing soccer and tryouts for the team will be held tomorrow after lunch, I hope to be seeing some of your guys there, be outside in 5 minutes" mrs Burns said heading out to the soccer pitches.

I quickly got changed, into some black adidas shorts and tank top. Then I put on my boots, tightly tying my laces.

Coach Burns made us do 3 laps around the pitch for a warm up, and to be completely honest I think I over lapped every single girl who was running them with me

After 2 laps they could all barely run most of them walking. 3 laps was nothing to me, I was used to it probably because at my old school I played for the soccer team, and I was very fit.

The boys P.E class were on the pitch beside us, and I caught a glimpse of Charlie. He was watching me, but then when he saw me looking at him he turned away and continued to to the drills he was supposed to do.

Once the rest of the girls finally finished their laps, coming in around 10 minutes after me, Coach Burns set up some passing drills, they weren't nothing too complicated but some of the other ones still struggled.

"Beckham over here now" I heard Coach shout. "Oh god what did I do" I mumbled under my breath jogging over to the sideline and stopping in front of where she was standing.

"Yes coach" I said a bit confused on why I was here. " you have some real talent young lady, and I want you to be on my team" coach Burns said to me.

"Don't worry I'll be at try outs tomorrow" I managed to say. "No you won't because, your already on the team, I know talent when I see it and I've decided you don't need to go to try outs" coach explained to me.

"What position do you play" she asked me. "Uhhh centre attacking mid" I said choking on my words a little bit. "Not a problem I'll make sure your a starter" she replied with a smile. "No go back out there and show me what your made of" coach commanded, so that's what I done.

The rest of practice I was above everybody in the drills, my shooting accuracy was near enough perfect, my passes and through balls were quite good and my tackling wasn't half bad either.

"Alright girls that will do it for today, you guys can hit the changing rooms"
Coach said to the rest of the class. "Beckham, go and help out the boys to clear up the rest of the equipment" coach called to me. "Yes m'am" I replied running to the other field.

"Need any help" I asked the boy that was picking up the cones. "Yeah please" he said looking the other way. I didn't recognise who he was until he had turned around to properly face me.

"Oh, Charlie" I said a bit taken back.
"I didn't know that was you" I replied looking at my feet. "Yeah, listen Brooklyn I'm sorry about the other day, to be honest I don't know what I was thinking, can you please forgive me, I promise I'll make it up to you" Charlie practically begged me.

"Fine Charlie, you have one more chance, don't fuck it up" I said giving in to him. "Thanks, and you don't need to help me I got this" he replied scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay" I said dragging the y. "But you can wait until I do collect everything and walk back to the locker rooms with me" he yelled to me from the other side of the pitch. "Fine" I yelled back taking a seat on the sideline.

I helped Charlie leave the equipment back to the P.E storage room. I was about to walk into the changing room when Charlie grabbed my wrist. "Wait, I was wondering if you wanted to..." he was cut off by the rest of the boys filing out of the room, nearly every single one of them giving Charlie a smirk almost as if to say, get some"

"Continue" I said to Charlie as the boys were nearly out of sight. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to, uhhhh you know go on a date with me tomorrow night" he replied very anxiously.

"Sure, what time, and what will I wear"
I said very calmly, but in the inside I was literally screaming. "I'll pick you up around 5pm and wear something comfortable" he replied looking relieved. "Ok see you tomorrow at 5" he called to me as he ran down the hallway to catch up with his friends.

~~~~~

I went home with butterflies in my stomach, I literally can't believe Charlie fucking Rodriquez would want to date me, he could have any girl in the school if he really wanted to.

I ate my dinner then I brushed my teeth, before getting changed into some basketball shorts and a sports bra. I climbed into bed with excitement filling me, I couldn't wait until tomorrow and with that I was off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and leave a comment with some ideas or just saying if you enjoyed this chapter peace ✌🏼