Chapter 11

"Hey man what did I tell you".     "we didn't do anything, trust me". I was woken up by Tyler and Charlie arguing.
I shifted in my bed, letting them know I was up and listening to them.

"What happened last night"  Tyler asked me. "Nothing you idiot, do you think I'm that dumb"  I deadpanned.
"No, but I think he is"  he said pointing at Charlie.

"Really Tyler, you just go around blaming people on things, that clearly NEVR happened"  I said putting emphasis on the word never.

"Well something obviously happened, if you two are in bed together"  he yelled at me. "You know what, forget it, come on Charlie we're leaving, I can't be dealing with his shit anymore"  I said grabbing Charlie's hand, dragging him out of the house behind me.

I got in my car, and Charlie got in beside me. "Listen I...."  I cut Charlie off. "No he needs to grow up, youve done nothing wrong"  I said to him.

I started my car and began to drive. "Woah you might wanna slow down"  Charlie said gripping onto the door.
"Sorry I'm just stressed"  I began to slow down.

"I respect Tyler and that, so uhh, we can't you know do this"  he said pointing to me and then him. My heart sank into my stomach and a lump began to rise in my throat.

"Wh.. what"  I stuttered not trusting my voice. "We can't be a thing, okay"  his voice breaking. "You know what, fine, I don't need you anyway"  I snapped. To be honest Charlie looked a bit taken back at my comment.

I drove back to my house and made him get out of my car. I just sat there my head resting against the wheel, my hands cupping my face.

Eventually I brought myself to get out of the car and into the house. Tyler approached me. "No stay away from me"  I said tears stinging the back of my eyes. "Don't come near me just leave me alone"  I said before he could even open his mouth.

I stormed up the stairs and into my room, locking the door behind me.
I got my beats and put them on my head connecting the Bluetooth then I listened to my playlist.

"Brooklyn please open up, I'm sorry, I just didn't want to see you getting hurt"  I heard Tyler sigh

"Brooklyn please open up, I'm sorry, I just didn't want to see you getting hurt"  I heard Tyler sigh. "Because of you I am hurt, happy now?"  I said throwing a shoe at the door.

"Now can you please just leave me alone"  I yelled at him. I knew he just wanted the best for me, but I'm old enough to make my own decisions now, he can't control me forever.

And he certainly can't control my love life either. Ughhh having a protective brother is so frustrating sometimes.
"Listen, I'll talk to Charlie, try and fix things between you two"  he said walking away from the door.

"Whatever, it's not like he's going to change his mind anyway"  I muttered under my breath. I was just so fed up and wanted today to hurry up and end.