Chapter 18

Kailen Sheridan. "Uhhhh, I... uhh yeah I guess I did"  I stuttered. "I'm Kailen by the way"  she smiled and stuck out her hand for me to shake. "Brooklyn"  I replied and gladly shook her hand.

"Your name sounds familiar"  Kailen said thinking in her head, trying to catch on who I was. "Beckham"  she questioned me. "Ding, ding, ding we have a winner"  I said sarcastically causing her to laugh.

"Yeah I've seen you play your really good, especially only being 17"  she said. "I'm not that good, but you your an amazing goalkeeper and your what 18"  I replied. "19 actually"  she said correcting me.

"What, no way your 19, I thought you were my age maybe a year older but definitely not two"  I said. "Ahaha I'll take that as a compliment"  she chuckled. "Ahaha your welcome"  I laughed in response.

"I see your finishing up so I'll let you head out, here's my number"  she said writing it down on the palm of my hand. "We should hang out sometime"
She added flashing me one last smile.

I walked to the elevator and went up to the 3rd floor. Eventually I got to my room and opened the door. I walked in and and all eyes were on me. "What, is there something wrong"  I questioned them.

"Nope, everything is fine"  Tobin butted in. I just ignored her and headed into the bathroom to shower and change out of my sweaty gym clothes. I can't believe Tobin is being such a fucking dick. what an asshole.

I came back out of the bathroom and hopped in bed beside Ash. "Night Alex I'm going to sleep"  I called out. "Night Brooklyn"  she called back. "Night Tobin"  I said unenthusiastically, she just scoffed in return. I sighed, "night Ash I'm going to sleep"  I muttered.
"Night Brooklyn"  she replied before I went to sleep.

                             ****

I woke up at 7am and headed down to breakfast leaving the rest of them in the room. I really couldn't be bothered talking to any of them, Tobin really put me in a bad mood last night, picture it as me being on my period only 7x worse. Yeah I was practically Godzilla.

I got in the elevator and the doors were about to close, until a certain someone quickly stepped in before the doors shut completely. "Hey stranger"  she smiled. "Hey Kailen"  i couldn't help but smile back.

"You free later"  she asked me. "Yea at about 12"  I replied a smile still stuck upon my face. "Good, you wanna go grab lunch maybe get to know eachother more"  she questioned me.

"Yeah, sounds great meet you in the lobby at 12 then"  I said before walking out of the elevator and into the dining hall. "Sounds great"  Kailen called back.
"Ooooo that isn't a certain Canadian is it"  Alex said smugly.

"Yes it is, and we're just friends Alex"  I quickly shot back. "That's how it starts out"  she grinned. "Whatever"  I mumbled. I mean I wouldn't mind dating Kailen she seems cool, definitely not an asshole like Tobin. She seems kind and caring.

But I don't think she's into me, I don't even think shes lesbian, I'm pretty sure she's straight. Whatever I'm not into her anyway, wait am i. I kept asking myself all of these questions.

I walked over to the table and filled my plate with some eggs pancakes and a bit of bacon. I grabbed a bottle of water and a bowl with a few strawberries in it. I sat down between Ashlyn and Alex and finished my breakfast.

I was the first to leave breakfast and went up to my room to pack my bag for training. Sooner or later everyone else was ready and in the lobby including me. We all headed out to the bus and left for the pitch.