Chapter 17

It was 9am it was our day off yet I was up this early, I know. I got out of bed making sure not to wake the others up.
I changed into some black ripped skinny jeans, a black adidas originals t-shirt and a white adidas jacket with my white N5923's.

I went over to my backpack and made sure I emptied everything out of it. I unzipped my suitcase and grabbed my sketchbook and pencil case. I shoved them into my backpack along with a bottle of water and a portable charger just in case my phone died while I was out.

I zipped up my backpack and put my white adidas SnapBack on backwards along with my black rayban's.
I grabbed my phone and keycard and shoved them into my jacket pocket.

I left my room and quietly shut the door behind me trying to be as quite as I could. I took the elevator down to the lobby and walked to a nearby park that was near our hotel. It was only around a 10 minute walk.

I sat down on a park bench and took in the scenery that was around me. There was a massive tree not to far away from me so I decided I would draw that to start of with. I opened up my backpack and took my sketchbook and pencils out.

After an hour and a half I finally finished the drawing of the tree. And I've gotta admit, I was pretty damn proud of myself. Normally I can't focus on anything apart from sports for more than 20 minutes. I looked at my completed piece and felt accomplished.

I signed my signature at the bottom of the drawing before going back to a previous page that I had started

I signed my signature at the bottom of the drawing before going back to a previous page that I had started. A few minutes into my drawing my phone buzzed. I looked at my screen and it was a message from Ashlyn.

Ash: hey where are you

Brooklyn: at the park your free to join me if you want

Ash: sure I'm up for it I'll be there in a few

Brooklyn: okay see you soon Ash

I continued to finish my previous drawing while I was waiting for Ashlyn to show up. "Damn Brooklyn I didn't know you could draw"  Ashlyn said in amazement. "Yeah I can"  I said scratching the back of my neck. "Do you like it"  I asked her. "Yeah it looks amazing, they almost look real"  Ashlyn said not wanting to believe I drew them. I drew a pair of Nike boots.

 I drew a pair of Nike boots