Chapter 15

"Shhhhhh you guys are gonna wake them up" Ashlyn whisper yelled.
I was awake but I kept my eyes closed so I could hear what they were going to do.

"Ashlyn I think we all know Tobin is not gonna wake up, she wouldn't wake, if there was an earthquake for god sake" Christen retorted.

"Yeah but Brooklyn could wake up at any second" Ashlyn fired back. "By the looks of it she's a mini Tobin I doubt that she's gonna wake up" Christen deadpanned.

I found that quite funny. Christen called me a mini Tobin, what other nicknames were they gonna give me.
"Their so cute together don't you think"
Alex said.

Wait what, now they're saying me and Tobin are cute together, hell no. Plus I'm 17 and Tobins 20, no thank you.
(Pretend Tobins 20 for the rest of the story)

To be honest I thought they would say me and mal would look cute together, but I didn't see me and Tobin coming, now that was something new.

"Lets leave them alone, I think we have enough pictures and videos" Kelley chuckled. No way did they take pictures of us and videos, if they post them they're all dead.

I heard some shuffling around and then the door closed. I picked up my phone and checked the time. It was 8:47 and breakfast is at 9. I quickly jumped up out of bed and woke Tobin up.

"Tobs get up, breakfast is in like 15 minutes"  I said shaking her vigorously.
"What, no, leave me alone"  she said before slumping back into her pillow.
"Get up Tobin we're gonna be late"
I said dragging the blanket off of her.

"Fine, fine I'm getting up now"  she replied rubbing her eyes. "Hurry up we don't have much time"  I said. "I'm gonna go get changed I should only be a few minutes" I said walking into the bathroom.

I quickly changed out of what I was wearing yesterday and put on some black Nike shorts and a usa muscle shirt. I slipped on some socks and put on my slides, then I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I opened the bathroom door and walked out to a shirtless Tobin. "Sorry, sorry I should have asked if you were getting ready or not" I said covering my eyes. "Uhhh, no it's fine I should have told you I was changing" Tobin said throwing on her usa muscle shirt.

I grabbed my phone and my keycard and shoved them into my pocket. "You ready to go" I asked Tobin holding the door open. "Yeah just let me grab my phone" she said grabbing it of the bedside table and walking out of the door.

We took the elevator down to the lobby and walked to the breakfast buffet. "Looks like beauty and the beast are awake" Kelly said laughing. "Awwww thanks kels" Tobin said with a pout.

"I don't know why your saying that, your the beast" she chuckled.
"Oh gee thanks kels" Tobin said with a bit more attitude. I just laughed at the two arguing.

I grabbed a plate and filled it with some eggs, bacon and pancakes. I also took an apple and a bottle of water. Throughout breakfast me and Tobin were having a conversation about what boots are better.

"Okay girls, to start off our day we're going to have a quick training session, then we will go to the beach afterwards for some team bonding, does that sound good" Jill explained to all of us.

"Yeah sounds good" we all said in unison. After breakfast we all went back to our rooms and changed into our training gear and grabbed our boots and shin guards, and Ashlyn and Alyssa obviously got their gloves as well.

I brought my adidas bag with my boots and shin guards onto the bus with me. I sat down in my seat and Alex sat down beside me. "You know she likes you right?" Alex asked me like it was obvious.