Chapter 4

I woke up to my alarm, I shut it off as soon as I could, then I crawled out of my bed leaving the warmth behind me.
I walked into the bathroom, my feet making contact with the cold tiled bathroom floor. I brushed my teeth and my hair, then I went downstairs and ate my breakfast, I had bacon and eggs with some pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

I walked back upstairs and picked my outfit for my first day.

I got dressed, then I put a bit of mascara on and lightly did my eyebrows

I got dressed, then I put a bit of mascara on and lightly did my eyebrows. I grabbed my keys then went out to my car. People say I'm spoiled but I got this as a birthday present I asked for a BMW but I came home to an Audie R8 instead.

 People say I'm spoiled but I got this as a birthday present I asked for a BMW but I came home to an Audie R8 instead

It was my 16th birthday and they asked me what car I wanted. I got in my car and i began to blast my music as I began my journey to school. I pulled into the school parking lot, with everyone's eyes on me. I got out of my car and leaned up against the door so I could check all of my social medias, before going into school.

I looked up from my phone to see, a boy walking towards me and what I presume are his friends waiting behind him. He was tall about 6,0 he had a light tan, crystal blue eyes, light brown hair and was very muscular, I would like to think he played on a sports team because he looks very athletic

"Are you new here" the boy asked me
"Yes, I moved from San Diego a day ago" I replied keeping my eyes on my phone. "Nice car is this yours" the boy continued to question me, "yes it is, Audie R8 2017 model" I replied giving him the facts. "Oh yea the names Charlie, Charlie Rodriquez" the boy said holding out his hand for me to shake it, "Brooklyn Beckham" I replied shaking his hand and giving him a slight smile.

"It's nice to meet you, we should hangout sometime" Charlie said giving me a wink and a smile before running back to his friends. I have got to admit he did look pretty cute, "hey Brook"
my brother Tyler said walking up to me
"Hey Ty" I replied giving him a hug,
"Come on we need to get our schedules" my brother said dragging me with him to the office.

"Name please" the receptionist said to me and my brother. "Brooklyn and Tyler Beckham" my brother replied
"Here's your guys schedules and locker numbers with their pins" the receptionist said handing us a piece of paper each. "What's your locker number" I asked Tyler "number 193"
he replied "and yours" he asked nudging me "number 174, doesn't look like our lockers are close" I replied.

I went to my locker and pulled out my history, science and maths books, I put them in my backpack then headed to history which was my first period.
"Morning class, as you may know we have a new student who will be joining us for the rest of the school year, this is
Brooklyn Beckham and she will be your new classmate" Mrs McLaughlin said introducing me to the class.

"Just sit right down there next to Mr Rodriquez" she said pointing at the empty seat, that was beside Charlie.
I walked down and sat beside him pulling my books out and setting them on the desk. "Hey again" Charlie whispered to me, "hey" I replied.
We began to do our work, and I could tell Charlie was struggling, I nudged his arm and moved my book closer to him, so he could copy my answers.

Time flew in and the bell went off,
signalling it was the end off class, "hey thanks for letting me copy" Charlie said gratefully, "it was nothing really" I replied with a smile. Nothing much really happened for the rest of the day.

I walked to my car unlocking it, and throwing my backpack in my fronk.
(A fronk is a front trunk)
I got in and started up my car, then I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home. I saw Charlie walking so I offered him a ride and he gladly took it.

"Hey thanks for the ride" he said being very thankful, "no problem" I said putting my car into gear, and I began to drive. Charlie gave me directions to his house, and surprisingly it wasn't that far from mine, only about 2 maybe 3 blocks away.

He got out and waved as I drove off up the street and back to my house.

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and leave a comment with some ideas or just saying if you liked it
Peace ✌🏼