Chapter 20

There was a knock at the door. I was the only one in my room that was awake, so I got up and answered it. "Ah Brooklyn, just the person I was looking for" Jill said when I opened the door.

"There's someone here that would like to talk with you, come on can't keep them waiting" she said pulling me out of the room. We walked down to a conference room, where a man was sitting with some papers.

"Hi I'm Jackson Hannah, I'm a representative from Nike" he introduced himself. "Brooklyn Beckham" I said shaking his hand.
"Miss Beckham we would like to have you as one of our new members of the Nike female athletes" he said.
I nodded my head and listened to what else he had to say.

"You will advertise clothes, shoes, cleats and soccer gear, you will also be paid monthly, here is your contract" he said sliding the paper across the table to me.

I read over it and I had a 3 year contract and I'd get paid $250,000 a month. Holy fuck that could buy me a house and a car alone. I signed my name at the bottom of the contract and handed it back to him. "I'll email you about some upcoming photo shoots" he said before he got up and left.

                            ****
(Time skip to after the games)

I had landed back in Portland after playing all of my friendlies with the national team in Orlando. I had a photo shoot scheduled for today with Nike.
I was promoting a pair of the new vapormax and some soccer gear.

I arrived at the Nike headquarters that was located in Portland. "Hello umm I'm scheduled for a photo shoot today in about 15 minutes with Jackson"  I said to the receptionist. "Yes can I have your name please"  she asked me.

"Brooklyn Beckham"  I said with a smile. "Okay Mr Hannah is on his way down now"  she replied. A few minutes later Jackson came through a door and lead me to the shoot.

"Ok so here's some Nike joggers and sweatshirt and the vapormax, go get changed and we'll start when your ready"  Jackson said handing me the outfit. We took pictures for the vapormax first. I wore the white version.

Then some black Nike sweats and white jacket