Chapter 10

I was abruptly woken by a loud crash. And it seems Tyler was too. It was just us in the house as our parents were at our Aunt Sams house that was outta town.

Tyler rushed to my room in a panic. "Brook are you okay, are you hurt" Tyler asked me frantically. "Ty I'm fine, I'm not hurt everything's ok" I said worriedly.

"What time is it" I asked him. Tyler took out his phone and checked the time "it's 3:17am". "Someone's downstairs, Ty someone's down the fucking stairs" I said in a panic.

"Don't worry, I'll go down and check the place out, stay here I'll not let anything happen to you, I promise" he said very protectively.

Tyler proceeded downstairs and I heard another big smash followed by a scream. At this point I was frozen to the spot. What on earth is happening.

In an instance I heard footsteps swiftly running up the stairs. I quickly ran and hid in my wardrobe cause who the fuck would actually look there.

After a few minutes of what I presume the robber rummaging around the different rooms, he came into mine.

And where did he go first, the fucking wardrobe. I got trailed out of the wardrobe by the strange man robbing my house. I was immediately threw against the wall, with a loud thud.

I yelped in pain, "what the fuck are you doing asshole" I yelled at him. "Shut up you child before I make you" he hissed, pinning me against the wall.

"Get the fuck off of me" I struggled to get out of his grip. "Sorry princess but I can't" he snarled. As soon as I heard that sentence I immediately knew who it was. It was that douche who fucked up my windshield with a rock, the other day.

"It's you" I screeched still trying to escape my wrists from his giant hands.
"Stop struggling before I break your arms" the mysterious boy said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

I slowly began to cry, I don't usually cry but I was basically being held hostage in my own home. I was scared for my life and what he could possibly do.

"Give me your hands" he demanded, "no" I snapped back. "Princess I said give me your fucking hands" he screamed right in my face.

I hesitated but gave into him, slowly pushing my hands in front of him. "Ah nice ring you've got there" he said checking out my finger.

It was a rose gold tiara ring Tyler had gotten me for my birthday last year.

It wasn't worth much but it was very sentimental to me. "Your gonna have to break my fingers if you want this ring" I spat. "Well then I guess your gonna have a broken finger princess" he said evilly.

He forcefully took my hand, squeezing on it tightly so I couldn't pull back. "Why thank you princess" he said slipping my ring into a backpack he had.