Chapter 3

Today was the day we were moving, I was dreading it, but then again I was kind of excited and I don't know why.
The moving van had came yesterday and taken all of our stuff to our new house, my dad had paid extra for them to set up the kitchen, dining room, living room and some of the bathroom furniture.

Our cars had been sent with them too, so we wouldn't have to rent a car.
It was 9am and our flight was at 11:30.
We left for the airport, and got through airport security within an hour, so we still had an hour to blow. We just got food and sat in our terminal until our flight was called.

We all scuttled to our gate, and gave the worker our boarding pass and passports. Our flight was 2 hours, boy was I dreading this. We boarded the plane and our flight took off, I was tired from getting up so early, so I decided to sleep through the whole flight, it's not like I would be missing out on anything. And with that I was out like a light.

Our flight landed and we got an uber to our new house, it was an amazing grey and white colour, it was huge, with a nice driveway and front yard and it had a massive back yard.

I went inside and my dad told me I had the biggest room, and that he had some designers come and decorate my room for me as a surprise

I went inside and my dad told me I had the biggest room, and that he had some designers come and decorate my room for me as a surprise. It was beautiful.
I walked in and was amazed, I couldn't believe it my room, was basically how I pictured it being.

Now that I didn't have to worry about doing anything with my room, I went and got my suite case and unpacked my clothes, putting my clothes in the wardrobe, and all of my soccer, boots, gloves, shin guards, soccer balls and things like that into a closet.

My bedroom also had a bathroom connected to it, so that meant no sharing one with Tyler, thank god because he always took forever, with fixing his hair, or brushing his teeth for like 20 minutes.

"Dinners ready, don't worry I'll bring it up to you"  my dad yelled to me from downstairs. A few minutes later he walked in my door with a plate of chicken alfredo, "thanks dad"  I said thanking my dad for bringing my food up to me, and with that I dig in and demolished my food, sooner than I expected, geez I must have been starving, I said questioning myself.

Nothing else really happened that night, the only thing I had to worry about was school. My first day was tomorrow, lets just hope nothing happens. I crawled into bed snuggling into my sheets then I slowly drifted off into my dreams, wondering how my first day would turn out.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys if you enjoyed remember to vote and leave a comment with any suggestions for future chapters or saying if you liked it peace ✌🏼