Chapter 2

I woke up, still feeling a bit tired from how late I had stayed up last night.
"Hey Ty wanna come play soccer with me before we have to start packing"  I practically begged my brother, "sure brook, be down once I have my soccer bag packed, and I'll drive"  he protested before I could argue with him.

If you couldn't tell already Tyler and I are twins, but he says he's my older brother because he was born 2 minutes before me. Tyler can play soccer, he's not that bad, but he's more into football. "Tyler, hurry up its been nearly 15 minutes"  I yelled to him from downstairs, " sorry, I'm coming now"  he called back down to me.

"Start the car, give me your bag I'll throw it in the backseat, with mine"
I said opening the passenger door and putting our bags in. I walked round to the front seat and got in, buckling my belt in as soon as I sat down.

We arrived at the pitches in a matter of no time, "come on slow poke, you walk like a fucking snail"  i said mocking Tyler, "in coming, I'm coming, calm down butt muncher"  he replied laughing, " piss off, before I come over there and hit you a slide tackle"  I said
with a smirk knowing I'd won, "fine"
Tyler said agreeing with me.

You see the thing with Tyler is, he knows I'm serious when I say that. Around last year we were doing the same thing, we were both annoying and mocking each other. Only Tyler just wouldn't stop, I said I'd slide tackle him, and he said he'd like to see me try.
I done what I said I'd do and I slide tackled him.

I ended up spraining his ankle, long story short I got in a lot of trouble, but it was worth it, and I wouldn't mind doing it again if it silenced him.

We pulled one of the goals up to the half way line so we could play a 1v1.
Tyler put on his boots.

And I put on mine, quickly tying my laces

"The rules are the exact same as a normal soccer match, except there's no offsides, first person to 10 goals wins"  I said to Tyler explaining all of the rules to him

I whistled, and the game begun, I had kickoff so I began to run at Tyler, he came running, leaving his net empty thinking he could tackle me, so I dipped the ball over him making it 1-0.
A few minutes later the score was 5-3, I was in the lead by 2 goals.

Tyler got kick off after our water break, so it was basically the second half, he was on the run and I was confident in tackling him, until he put it through my legs screaming, "nutmeg"  in my face while he was celebrating, "whatever asshole get back in the net so I can finish this"  I replied confidently.
The game finally ended and I had won
10-7.

We changed into our shoes, then headed back to the car. "Want to go get lunch, since we haven't, done it in who knows how long"  Tyler asked me,
"Yeah I'm pretty hungry"  I said, with my stomach growling. "Gerrys diner, McDonald's, Taco Bell or IHOP"  Tyler questioned me, "uhhh, McDonalds, then can we go to Dairy Queen after for some ice cream"  I asked him politely so he would give in and say yes.

"Fine"  he said defeated, "yesssss"  I practically started cheering. We pulled up to the drive thru, and ordered our food from McDonald's, then we drove to Dairy Queen. We ate our food mostly in silence, with a little bit of small talk in between bites.

"We better hurry up and head home Tyler, cause we have a hell of a lot of packing to do, and it's a pain in the ass"
I said not wanting to leave, but I knew we have to. "Ok"  Tyler replied putting our trash in the bin and driving us home.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did don't forget to vote and drop a comment for any suggestions or just telling me if you liked it. Peace ✌🏼