Chapter 13

"Brooklyn!"  I heard Tyler call out behind me. "What's up"  I said popping the p. "Mom is so gonna kill you"  he said laughing. "Mom is so not gonna kill me"  I replied with a smirk.

"Wait what do you mean?"  he questioned me. "I mean moms not gonna find out cause I got let off with a warning"  I said  "and because your gonna keep your big mouth shut, isn't that right"  I stepped closer to him, holding his lips shut.

"Yes that's correct"  he mumbled. "That's what I thought"  I said laughing. "Tyler I thought I told you to get to class"  Mr Jefferson yelled from the end of the hallway.

"Chill Mr Jefferson, I'm going, I'm going"  my brother said walking off to his next class. "Your my ride home remember, I'll meet you at the car"  he said before going into the classroom. God my brother is such a dork, I laughed to myself.

Lunch ended like 15 minutes ago and I have Mrs Patterson, she's one of the strictest teachers in the school. She's one of the main reasons why I hate maths, just the thought of her makes me shiver.

I walked into the classroom and of course I didn't get to reach my seat before she said something. "Your late Brooklyn" she stated. "Yeah no shit" mumbled under my breath causing the few people around me to laugh.

"What did you just say" she snapped. "I said, yeah no shit" i was now turned around to face her. Everyone in my class was surprised at what I said, and Mrs Patterson of all people was quite stunned at my remark too.

"Excuse me Brooklyn" she asked me.
"I said no shit, I'm late, so what I'm still here aren't i" I said pulling out my chair and sitting down. I wasn't in a good mood to start with don't make it worse Mrs Patterson, I thought to myself.

"Ok I see how your doing this, two can play at that game" she said sternly. "Go for it grandma" I fired back. The whole classroom erupted into laughter, and to my surprise she just sat down and accepted that she wasn't winning this argument.

****

"Hurry up asshole, I've been waiting here for nearly 35 minutes you jerk"
I yelled to my brother who was only now walking out of the school building.
"Sorry, sorry I got caught up" he said holding his hands up in defence.

"What took your ass so long anyway" I asked him. "I was talking to Drake about joining the soccer team" he replied. "Your lucky you have a valid explanation this time" I said putting my car in gear and pulling out of the parking lot.

The drive home wasn't eventful whatsoever, which is very unusual because Tyler and I are always arguing about something. I pulled into the driveway and we both got out of the car.

"You forgot your bag, you idiot" I said shoving the bag into Tyler's chest. "Why thank you, doofus" he sneered.
"Your welcome dickwad" I retorted before walking up the stairs, and going into my room.

I sat down on my bed and seen I had an email from that USA scout Tony Jackson.

Brooklyn I am glad to inform you that you have been selected for the us women's national team. I had spoken to Jill previously and she had asked me on my opinion for some young players. You and Mallory Pugh have been selected by mrs Ellis to move up to the national squad. You will play in the upcoming friendlies against Finland, France, Slovakia, Spain and Germany, well done and good luck. All of these games will be played in Orlando, Florida. Flights have been booked and we expect to see you at the airport on the 23rd of August. Good luck.

Tony

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys just a filler chapter next chapter will be published within today or tomorrow thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment peace ✌🏻