C H A P T E R 1 0

"Girls" A voice startled us from behind, they had caught us. Oh well he had caught us. Squinting our eyes the 4 of us turned around to face Derik, With a disappointed face.

"Uh we were just, uhm checking her IV fluids" Maryam hesitated.

"That's the nurses job to do"

"Yeah, Yeah we were just about to leave" I nodded and started to walk away from that mysterious woman. With a sheepish smile the girls and I made it out of the hall.

"Go Study!" His voice yelled out from behind.

"Yeah!" We all yelled identically and made our way down to the main floor.

"I'm hungry" I protested, and all the girls agreed. Food is everything to me honestly, food before life. Literally I was crazing spicy pizza. Pizza equals life. Anyways! we all were talking about, something, before I could say something my body was yanked to the side, which caused me to wince in pain.

My eyes landed on my arms, 'holy' I looked up and saw Bilal whom had my arm grabbed. "DUDE" I yanked it out of his grip rubbing the tight are and his invisible dirt away. "Do you not have any manners in grabbing a woman!" I grunted to my teeth, annoyed as hell.

Yeah, I do not like it when a guy touches me randomly, its like why just call my fricken name, or meet me when I am not that busy. "Sorry, well I had to! you were always with your friends, and I need to tell you something important!"

"You had to?!"

"Yeah..."

"No you didn't! You should know better, that guys cannot touch girls in islam" I shook my head. I started to argue with him a little but until my mouth decided to be quite.

Bilal started to tense up, obviously I backed up a bit, I am not that comfortable with talking to guys when it's aside of work. Well, at least that what I thought. Rolling my eyes, I tapped my foot on the floor, crossed arms impatiently waiting for him to utter a word.

"Okay I can't do that, your behavior is just so..." He groaned.

"Excuse me?! My behavior, oh please be quite" I raised a hand to his face, "go hurry up, tell me what you want to say"

"Okay! Well, It's about Zayna"

As soon as he said that my inner self jaw dropped tell miles down. My first though that came in my head was 'was he in love with her?', I mean we all had that feeling which was totally wrong he was only trying to protect her.

"don't let her ever go to the pediatric side, not to see, nor to work, just don't go in that wing, please" He sighed, almost as if a large rock was lifted off his shoulder.

"Why? You do know pediatric is her goal, so she will be working there anyways! And who are you to tell her what or what not to do, you're not her boss, nor her husband"

"Aiyla! listen to me, if she goes there, it will happen to her again. If you want to save your friend just please! Please do me the honor of saving her from there - It's not my story to tell"

With that he just took off, leaving me there speechless. I guess everyone has a dark secret which are kept inside for a reason. The thing about hers is she is about to face hers, while mines is something that slowly killing me inside.

But maybe its my over exaggeration, its not the what the secret is, that's the killer, it's how I cannot be me truthfully to the world, and how it must be a secret that is the Killer.

As my stomach started to grown again It was time to get something to eat. And again something had come in the way.

"Dr. Aiyla! 16 year old patient, head injury, twice stabbed with a nail, found lying in the ER, quickly follow us!!"