C H A P T E R 2 3

A/N: Nothing to say, but I am excited for what you are all going to be reading in the next couple of chapters hehe ;) enjoy!

"just because she told me no, doesn't mean I will allow her to finish her deed" Lord King roared across the castle in the midst of the nights.

the lord king was so frustrated that he knew what he ought to do to save the kingdom, queen aria sensed his stubborness, and freaked out. "don't you dare think" she said, walking up to him, he heels clattering across the wooden floor of the castle.

"she's a witch! and every witch must die!"

"no! no, she isn't!" The queen whimpered yelling at him with all her might, "she is not how could... aiyla... aiyla!"

My name sounded so real that I was confused as to whether it was real life or my dream. My eyes had snapped open to pages of books covering my face. I didn't even realize that I ended up sleeping here for the longest time. At this point, I was afraid i didn't sleep over night...quickly sitting up from my bed i rubbed my tiresome eyes and realized I only really slept for an hour.

I groaned groggy gulping my mouth dry... legit hoped that no one came in to see me this way.

I was so sleepy, that getting up made me tumble across the floor awkwardly. Rubbing my eyes I tried to find if there was any sort of washroom or bathroom whatever people say nowadays in  this library. Thankfully, just around the corner, there was a bathroom that I could use and actually clean my ugly self up!

After washing myself and fixing up my hijab because clearly, I looked utterly horrifying, my phone started to ring and I knew it with my mother because I have a specific ringtone for her. So, I quickly picked it up and answered my phone...

"AssalamuAlaikum Mama" I cleared my throat.

"Beta, I called you so many times! I got so worried I thought you were done early" she clearly sounded disappointed. I mean it kind of made sense because we had people over, and she would've expected me to be there and be mindful of that but obviously, I didn't think of it at the time.

With a small giggle, I told my mom I found out that I had an oral exam coming up so I went to the library to study and I completely forgot about the time and I closed my phone off.

This was such a big lie I didn't so any sort of studying whatsoever, I was so into this book that I was reading that I ended up having a huge dream about what might happen next.

"Okay please come home"

"Yes, yes mama I'm coming" and with that, I said my salams and closed the phone.

I was about to close my phone and walk out of the library until I saw other notifications on my messages. So, because I have an iPhone and I already opened it up I don't know who it's by all I see is a red dot on my iMessage app that says about four notifications.

Assuming that it might be one of my friends I was actually very excited to answer and tell them what I found, yes, I love that the doctor said that he trusts me to not tell anyone but I don't know I had to tell my friends at the time and it was an exciting experience you know. However, I wasn't about to tell my friends about my father... again I don't really talk about him.

I open my iMessage app only to see the messages that I hadn't seen in such a long time.

You really trust that Hamza can save you...

Your family...

Think

Again