C H A P T E R 1 2

"Did you hear about the lil girl who passed away in USA?" I sighed.

"Yes, I did. It was a horrible news, she was about to go to pakistan back home from the USA, and this is what happened" Zayna complained.

"Exactly, how does one kid have the incentive to kill kids at school, especially an exchanged student, ugh, i just, i can't with the USA, imagine going there for studies, and a couple months later you're not able to go back home"

Zayna and I were on the phone the night of the shooting. The news was flooded with the girls name, and out of respect I won't mention it, but she was a young muslim girl excited to go home for Eid.

Do you ever just wnna go up to someone and slap some sense into someone.

That's me right now to trump.

This world is so cruel, i wish i can be back in my little world, where I was only a kid, imagined and enjoyed life thinking I was a princess, and played with friends. Ever since I hit high school, my whole world changed once I came to reality, it truly did make me realize the world is an utterly dark place to live in.

"I don't wanna ever go to America" I said to her, shaking my head.

Nope. Never Happening.

"True... I wouldn't either, it's so messed up!" She said from the other side.

We ended off after conversing about politics than some happy talk which led to our good byes.

I turned my phone of shuffled out of my bed. Taking my brown hair out of a pony, i brushed it straight down and jumped back to bed. My room lit with the moons light, casting a navy blue color all over my room, and streaks of light heating my wall.

I just lied there.

Thinking of nothing really.

---

As you can imagine my phone was over flowed with messages and texts, and all that from variety of social media.

I woke up to first look at my phone. Which is I know, not the best idea, but also a good idea. My eyes widened as I saw the timing.

"12 PM! WHAT THE" I yelled as I got up.

12 pm is so late for a doctor!? The earliest timing is 4am, oh my god okay I needed to think of good excuses and thats why I did.

I quickly wore an outfit I had been meaning to wear, a dress pant, grey long shirt, with a pink long coated cardigan on top.

Classy.

Once I rushed out of my room to head towards the kitchen my mom looked at me her mouth opened wide. "Beta, tum abhi uti hon? Pagal hogi?! [Kid, You just woke up now?! Are you stupid?]"

"Ugh, mama i don't know what happened, maybe I slept late? or I was just tired, or I don't know but I gotta go!" I fumbled my words as I quickly wore my boots and grabbed the care keys.

Yes. I drive.

Pulling my car out of the drive way, i head down the road and merge in with the highway. What was wrong with me today, I woke up extremely late. Luckily no traffic resided amongst the highway, and I made my way swiftly to the hospital.

Parking the car.

I ran.

Lol I ran like a moron, and quickly made it towards the gate.

"There you are" A male voice abruptly deemed beside me. I turn my head to my left to see an unfamiliar male figure standing beside me.

"uh sorry?" I sorta smiled questioningly.