OCD

/'When you say 'control freak' and 'OCD' and 'organized,' that suggest someone who's cold in nature, and im just not. Like, I'm really open when it comes to letting people in. But i just like my house to be neat, and i dont like to make big messes that would hurt people.'
-Taylor Swift/

/'OCD is like having a bully stuck inside your head and nobody else can see it.'
-Krissy McDermott/

OCD or Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is a common, chronic and long-lasting disorder in which a person has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts (obsessions) and behaviors (compulsions) that he or she feels the urge to repeat over and over.
In Glaiza's case, the doctor call her a 'Neat Freak', that's the term use to describe people with the urge or obsession to keep things tidy, they also get upset when thing's go out of order because order equals control, hence security.
People develop OCD from different reason, in most cases, its their way of coping with stress or trauma.

Everyone is still surprise with Glaiza's revelation, Chynna shake her head in disbelief. She hug Glaiza one more time.

"Dont have to say sorry Glaiza, we are family here, at ang family dinadamayan ang isat-isa. Thank you for the honesty."

Pinahid ni Chynna ang luha sa pisngi niya. Bumalik na sila sa kanya-kanyang upuan, Rhian keeps on pressing Glaiza's hand.

"We love you best, windang pa din ako pero may pinsan din kami na may OCD, diba Ate?"

Nilingon nito si Katrina.

"Yes, ang sa kanya naman food obsession, grabe guys, halos every hour siyang kumakain. We end up locking the fridge and cabinets. Hindi siya madali i-deal guys."

Rhian arch her brows, tumingin ito kay Sheena.

"Pwede ba yun? Obsess sa pagkain?"

Now Glaiza squeeze her hand. Uminom pa ito ng isang beses bago nagsalita.

"Yes Rhi, obsession sa food, color, bagay, meron nga ako nakilala na client din ni Doc, obsess sa sarili niya. I also meet someone that keeps on turning off the lights, feeling niya kasi naked siya kapag natatamaan ng ilaw. Obsession comes in all shape and sizes, within the four walls of our Doctors clinic, we are safe and accepted but in the outside world, bullied kami."

Nagsimula na naman pumatak ang luha ni Glaiza, naging emotional ang aura sa paligid. Rhian feel bad about herself, she has been a bully since grade school and until now may mga girls sa university na tinitira pa din niya for fun. But hearing the situation from the other side, specially from her girlfriend, she had some realization about her sense of fun from saying mean words to people.

"I try to act normal at high school, pero wala akong kaibigan dahil takot ako na baka masaktan ko sila,because of that naging outcast ako, what hurt the most is that people tend to look at you differently kapag nalaman nila ang situation mo, most people dont understand that it takes so much of me to even go to school everyday. Always ako takot, always ako kinakabahan."

Rhian hugs her from the side, everyone is crying, the conversation is opening everyone's eyes into a whole new reality.

"Yung ex mo Glaiza, ano storya niya?"

Kat ask, everyone look at Glaiza for answers.

"Solenn came from a rich family, madaming ventures ang Daddy niya. When she was 15, nakidnap siya, almost one week siya in captivity before na rescue. She was never the same after that, she develop anxiety and depression, it was never clear if she was molested since negative naman ang result ng rape test. Pero always siyang kinakabahan. Naging aloft siya sa mga lalaki even to her Dad and Brother, one thing lead to another, she became a lesbian at naging kami."