The Mother Versus The Wife

/'You can't be friends with someone who wants your life.'/
-Oprah Winfrey

Rhian

Glaiza expertly manouver her way to my center, the teasing turns into a full length sex marathon. The clock says midnight pero talo pa ang tanghaling tapat sa init ng mga katawan namin. Its been awhile since we got intimate, the caress and smooching feels like the first time.

"Ah...ah..Glaiza...sarap..."

Madilim na ang kwarto maliban na lang sa ilaw mula sa shower. I lost count kung naka-ilang rounds na kami, all i know is that we want more.

"Wi...fey...ah...ahh....idiin mo pa...ano ba Glai...bilisan mo..."

My wife do what is told and dig her face deeper in my pussy. I have my head against the head board and it felt so good.

"Wifey...ah....ah....more...mo..re.....m..or.....eeeee...ahhh fuck...fuck...."

She's rubbing the tip of her tongue against the tip of my clits and i can almost cum, pinagpapawisan ako sa sarap na bumabalot sa malibog kong katawan. I grab her head and push it deeper.

"Ahhhhhh.....aaaahhhhhh......im cum....mmmmingg...im....fu...cking......cummm....minggg....aaaaaahhhhh"

Nanigas ang buong binti kong nakapatong sa balikat niya sabay liyad ng likod kong pawis na pawis.
I release my load straight on her mouth at ramdam ng namamanhid kong pussy ang pagsimot niya sa cum ko, she never fails, Glaiza always swallow.

"Fuck Glai...fuck....sobrang sarap....hay...Fuck....."

I remove the pillow on my lower back and guide Glaiza back to the bed. Hinatak ko ang white comforter to cover our naked flesh. Saglit kong inayos ang nagulong niyang buhok, pilya ang tinginan nito and i have a feeling na hindi pa kami tapos.

"Wifey...ano yang mga tingin na yan..."

"Come on, alam kong alam mo na..."

We laugh and share a steamy make out session with the grinding and all those stuff. She reach out for something on the side table and i almost faint instantly.

"What the fuck Glaiza!!!...ang laki naman niyan.."

Im referring to the strap on, iba ito sa dati naming ginagamit and believe me when i say that its HUGE!

"Lower your voice Rhi, baka magising si Tita. I ordered it online, ayos ba?"

She repeatedly raise her brows with that grin on her face and for the first time, hindi ako kinilig, natakot ako para sa buhay ko.

"Damn Wifey...baka umabot na yan sa heart ko..ang taba, ang haba pa...oh gosh..."

She have it positioned in her center at biglang lumakas ang tibok ng puso ko, knowing Glaiza, hindi talaga siya nakikinig when i say stop. Pagdating sa sex, she's the boss.

"Just relax Wifey because im gonna fuck the hell out of you..."

Agad itong pumatong sa akin at nilantakan ang magkabilang nipples ko, mahapti na ang mga ito dahil sa kinakagat niya.

"Ano ba Glai...masakit...aaahhh Glai..."

"Masakit??? Masakit ba??"

She dig her teeth deeper on the tip of my right nipples. Yes, mahapdi pero nakakalibog at the same time.
Bumaba na ang kamay niya sa pussy ko and without any warning she inserted three fucking fingers to my hole.

"Fuck Glai...ang rough mo talaga...ouch....aaahhh....aray...."

She grin at me as a reply, Glaiza slightly bite my lower lips and lick the neck all over. She slowly position herself and prepare for dominance.