Final Authors Note

Yes guys, this is it.
This is the final Author's note for 'Incognito You' 😢😢😢

THE WRITING PROCESS

For more than two months, my wattpad world revolves around this story, may mga sleepless nights as idea keeps on swimming around my brain, may mga moments na nasusubukan ang patience ko sa mga mean readers (sorry nga pala sa tatlong namute ko, sorry not sorry😕), there were moment's na hindi ako makafocus sa work kasi next update ang nasa isip ko, what im trying to say is that....its tough, but im still doing it for the love of doing it.

Ganyan talaga kapag masaya ka sa ginagawa mo, kahit mahirap sige pa rin.

A single update would take up almost 8-9 hours of my time and sometimes more kapag hindi ako nasa-satisfy sa ending ng chapter or if pakiramdam ko may kulang, and you guys would read it for like 10 minute's max.

At the end of each day, your vote's and nice comment's are the mere thing's that keeps me going. So i deeply encourage everyone to comment and share your thoughts. It's an amazing feeling kapag nababasa ko ang mga comment's niyo and how furious you are kapag inaaway ang bida natin.

One single thing we all have in common and that is our love for Rastro. #ForKeeps

THANK YOU

To my creator, thank you po for loving me beyond my imperfections, for being my shield in every battle and for being the center of my life. I am nothing compare to your power Lord, sino ba naman ako, but despite my sins you choose to protect and hug me with your love saying that you will fight for me, i need only be still.
Salamat po lord, sa lahat ng blessing, the best po talaga kayo.

COMMON GROUNDS

Before i publish the conclusion of this story, i would like to explain the reason why i name it as it is. Incognito means intentional anonymity, basically it meant to hide something, i tried to splash as many twist and turns as possible to keep you guys at the end of your seat. Every character have their own secret's and insecurities which primarily define their individuality and make them behave the way that they do.

Minsan po nakakapang liit, lalo na kapag nakakabasa ako ng ibang writer na ang gagaling sa english, superb mag describe ng setting at maalam umayos ng mga scenario, malayong malayo ako sa kanila, kung sa school pa, college na sila ako nasa elementary pa lang.

One thing i promise you guys is that i will not stop improving myself in terms of writing, hindi ako perfect and when i back track my work, dami kong nakikitang mali (grammar, spelling and such) but those imperfections open up the doors for a better and wiser version of myself. I just hope that you would stick around to watch me grow as a person and as a writer.

Thank you sa mga loyal and not so loyal supporter ng story na ito. Sa mga masisipag mag vote at mag comment, kayo ang totoong bida sa bawat storya.

Lastly....sana po in this simple story of mine, there came a time that i was able to carve a smile in your face or made your day. All i wanted is to connect and reach out to each and everyone of you if possible.
Sa mga nagsubaybay po sa love story ni Glaiza and Rhian, gusto ko po sana malaman kung anong scene or part ang pinaka tumatak sa inyo, anong encounter ang nagpa iyak at nagpakilig sa inyo ng werpang werpa.
Share niyo naman.😇☺

Lastly...thank you so much guys.

Hoping to see you in my next story.

This is thetornprincess for Incognito you...signing off.👊