Happy To Be Wrong

/'Be clear with people, who you want and dont want in your life.
The more unclear you are and the longer that goes on, the more people will feel mislead later on down the road.
Not disagreeing can often be perceived as agreeing.
Clarity saves time and obvious drama.'
-Doe Zartamata/

Glaiza
Im running my fingers in her tummy, we are cuddling under the white sheets. Its midnight and we're more alive than ever.
It was one hell of a body rush, she bring's out this beast in me. We had 10 orgasm each but the teasing expression in her face is telling me that she wants more.
We're in a seductive L position with both our back's against the bed, naked and swollen, im using her long legs as my pillow while i held her hand with my right.

"Glai...can i ask you something? Please answer me honestly."

"I never lie to you Rhi."

I kiss the back of her hand to seal my statement.

"Ilang babae na ang dinala mo dito?"

Okay, i didn't see that coming.
This is not the pillow talk i have imagined.

"I dont keep notes Rhi."

I crawl on top of her and dominate her inviting neck down to her shoulder. She snake her hand to my nape as she spread her legs to give my torso some access.
Her nipple's waves at me in complete erection. I suck the left while toying with the right. Rhian moan in delight.

"Oh...oh...o...Glai...more...ple..ase.."

I grind my torso to her dripping center. She rest her hands behind her nape, she's giving me full control.

"Spread that legs wider Rhi."

She does, i slide my tongue to her luscious nipples, i cant seem to get enough of this nipples of hers. They have not change a bit since the last time i lay my eyes on them. I squeeze them in full force.

"Glai...ma...s..akit..."

"You can always say stop."

I tease while slapping her ass.

"Ah...dont..."

I run my tongue to every delictable part of her body, planting kisses to every corner, below her breast, left and right ribcage, down to her upper hips to the flawless knee of hers, to the perfectly pedicured toe nails.

"Glai....pleasee..."

She pound her hips, she's ready for me. I position myself between her legs, her pussy overflows with massive pre-cum.
I clean it up using my tongue, i never swallow but Rhian was the only exception. I savour everydrop of it.
I pause for a bit to enjoy the view of her pussy, the perfectly erected and swollen clits.

"....ah...Glai...kainin mo na a.ko...."

I can feel my hormones range with Rhian's submissive domination.
I suck her clits and she instantly raise her back in delight. My sinful hands travel to her breast toying with her pinkish nipples.

"...ah...ah....ohhhhhh....Gl..ai.."

I let my tongue play with the tip of her clits for a little but longer, this used to get her in the proper mood.

"..ah..fuck...oh...please.."

Pressing my tongue deeper, i can see how Rhian bite her lower lips.

"Shit Glaiza.....it...feels so...goood.."

I raise her hips, signaling her to pound her hips and she does, all this precum in my face is driving me insane.

"Oh...fuck!..fuck me Glai...oh shit..."