Sinking Into Confusion

/'Your feelings are valid.
You have every right to feel whatever emotion you want.
You aren't being dramatic.
You aren't over exaggerating.
You're feeling and that's okay.'
-Anonymous/

Glaiza
Her face glow against the warm light, she looks more of a goddess. I always admire her beauty but the glittering dress and the blonde hair is taking my breath away.
She's an angel personified, every inch of her face is perfection. Her hair is expertly brush up with her flawless shoulder highlighting her upper body, i dont know where to start looking.
Im in the middle of daydreaming when a tall blonde cross dresser approach Rhian and kiss her check, she held her hand and i knew she's someone significant.
For a moment, my heart stop beating, all the slow motion and fireworks in my head turn into a gloomy sunday afternoon. Rhian suddenly wore the same expression she has when i caught her making out with Katrina.
I break eye contact and hold back my tears, taking a few deep breathing and a couple of head shaking, i turn back and head to the lobby.

I held my chest, God im hurting.

I always believe im over her, over us. But with this epic pain in my heart, its pretty clear that im wrong.
I fish out my key from my purse, my hand are shaking. Binilisan ko ang paglalakad, gusto ko lumayo at mawala. Malakas ang kalabog ng aking sapatos and its grabbing everyone's attention, but i dont care.
Im meters away from my ride when a familiar voice call my name from behind, ill bet heaven and earth that its Rhian. I slowly turn around and it was really her, Rhian and all her glory.
This pain is wrong, she's an ex girlfriend. If she found a new love after 10 years, i cant hold it against her. Namumula na ang mata ko sa pagpipigil ng luha.

She looks so beautiful, so mature, so glamorous.

Ang laki na ng pinagbago niya, but she still has this freaking effect on me.
Is it possible that my love stand the test of time?

---------------------------------

Rhian

"Glai...."

Mabuti at mabilis ko siyang nasundan. I dont understand this weird beating of my heart. I haven't experience this for the last ten years.
Glaiza slowly turn my way, nasa kamay na niya ang kanyang susi at ready na umalis. Her eyes are telling me she's hurt and i know why.
Ten years na kaming hiwalay pero pakiramdam ko para akong nagtaksil sa kanya, kitang kita ko ang sakit sa mukha niya ng nakita niyang hinalikan ako ni Erika.
Slowly, i walk towards her, nanginginig ang buo kong katawan and i can see Glaiza's hand shaking.

"Glai?"

I dont know what to say, hindi ko alam saan magsisimula, kung ano ang tamang sabihin.

Out of the blue, she hug me.

Her hands snake around my lower back and i instantly wrap my arms around her nape.
At this moment, im sure pareho kaming umiiyak and im sure pareho kaming walang idea kung bakit.

Damn, i miss her embrace.

Her scent send chills to my every muscle, i can get lost in the moment.
We're both digging our face to the others neck. I still have a million peso event in my hand but i dont care, all i want is to savour this moment with Glaiza.
Slowly, we free our self from the embrace, nakatingin lang kami sa isat-isa.

"Rhi..."

She said in almost a sob, pinunasan ko ang luha sa pisngi niya while she reach for my hand, Glaiza kiss the back of it just like what she use to do.
After all this time, hindi man lang kami nagkahiyaan or nagkailangan.

"Babe?"

"G?"

Sabay kaming napatingin sa may bandang lamp post, Erika and Miss Megan standing in confusion.
Nagkatinginan kami ni Glaiza, she's not letting go of my hand. Erika is questioning me by the way she looks.